March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Jilly

I'm keeping everything crossed for you hehe. Good luck and all the best i hope you get the job so that your out there for when Me, Kirsty, Chris, beth and also the other 5th Dec people arrive. Really looking forward to it now and i only have 6 for shifts at work yay.

Hope to see you soon

Luv Steph

2. doowop

doowop New Member

we should all congratulate jilly for getting in on the yr long next feb... good girl hun i knew u could get in!! keep this post going guys its been forever since it started!! getting on for a yr now!!

3. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

thanks mikeypoo!!!!

im so excited, il still have like 6 months with all u guys, and about 9 months with the december arrivals!

gonna miss u all so much wen im gone but at least i kno im coming back now!! woooo!!! x x x

4. doowop

doowop New Member

awww it will be nice to actually be able to come c ya without payin like 20 bucks for a cab!!

5. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

pmsl...when have u ever paid 20 bucks for a cab to see me ;D ;D

ps...if u get orlando...its 8 from commons to treehouses :p

6. doowop

doowop New Member

suzy nearly offered to move me into jays today!! how funny! orlando is a legend in the cab world!! life would be so hard without him!!

7. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

suzy who?!

8. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hi all

Can you believe it's a month day and I'll be there. OMG I cant wait but i'm also a bit scared now.

Congrats to Jilly I cant believe that you're going back so we will be there when you arrive back, yay.

Cant wait to be with you guys in the sun and away from this horrible weather.

chat soon

Love Steph

9. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey,

Just to say we had our final 'disney meet-up' now before we come over to be reunited with you guys!

We spent a few days in London and Chris, Steph and I met up with Beth at the US embassy...was in and out way quick after being prepared to wait as long as poor Mikey did!! We also met Carla there and spent some time with her afterwards....cool gal, she's going to fit in very well :)

Then Chris, Steph, Holly, Beth and I all went to Thorpe Park on Saturday despite the freezing cold weather and the fact we were all SO tired...well Chris, Steph and I, at least from spending 3 days wandering London hehe!

So we had loads of fun and did some new things (Chris trying to make it his purpose to helping me not be afraid and say yes more often hehe!). Steph and I took Chris on the London Eye for his birthday and we went up at night so it was really beautiful looking out over a lit-up London :) We also went to China town for dinner and ate the whole of it with chopsticks...very amusing!!

So we had a great time, but we all wished that we were over there with you guys doing fun things instead. I know I'm missing everyone and I know Chris cannot wait either...and I'm pretty sure Steph wants it too...she keeps getting very excited!

Anyway I am starting to get extremely nervous and excited which provides for an interesting mood hehe.

I am SO happy that Jilly will be back in March...you deserve it hunny!! Give me a ring when your back in the UK chick!

Miss you all (wow...a really long post hehe!)

Speak soon

xKx

10. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Kirsty

You missed out something very important about London, honey, which was we met JACK BLACK. ahahahah. So exciting to be at a primier, it was really amazing. I had a wonderful few days with you guys and yes Kirsty its true i am getting very excited but also nervous. I now have a month of to get myself ready before we leave and i can't believe its come round so quickley. I will send you and chris the pics as soon as i can put them on to the computer. See everyone in florida really soon and I'm really looking forward to meeting the people i haven't met yet. Chat Soon

Luv Steph.

11. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Yo Yo Yo!!

Cant believe you've gone home now Jilly, :'( Dont worry it wont be long until you're back with us again! Also cant wait until you Dec guys get here!! I absolutely love it here!! ;D xx

12. doowop

doowop New Member

yeah u guys we gonna have a ball!! just wanted to tell u all jo's in the bar and im in service.. how good are we!!!

13. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey All

I cant wait to be out there with u guys either i'm really looking forward to it and there is only 2 weeks and 3 1/2 days left. OMG its so exciting.

Mike - Congrats on getting service and in time for xmas and new year, fab.

Luv Steph

14. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Guys

15 days to go, OMG how exciting and scary can get. I'm getting nervous about the whole thing now as it becoming so real.

Kirsty and Beth it was very nice to meet up with you today and just do a bit of shopping and chat. beth I'll c u in florida and Kirsty I hope to c u in a few days.

LOL Steph

15. doowop

doowop New Member

Guys seriously ur sooo fricking close!!! cant wait to see ya'll am still working on getting the day off to come and meet you all!! its gonna be sooo wicked when u get here!!

16. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Mike

I'm really looking forward to be being out there with you guys too. Only 13 days and 3 hours left. yay.

LOL Steph.

17. doowop

doowop New Member

18. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey 12 days left wow

lol steph

19. doowop

doowop New Member

2 days left guys!! xx

20. doowop

doowop New Member

we're all here bar jilly who gets here in the new year!! well done guys for making it!!