March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

Aww im sure everything will work out brill for you. 1 month and 1 day to go!!! its sooooo exciting!

Got my outfit picked for it now!!

2. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hey James welcome back on board! And Hi to Beth!

Kirsty - i'm so excited! I hope some more of you can join us on our afternoon of being tourists! Have a think of things we can do! shopping?, a London open-top tour bus!?, London eye?.....

Mike - how you getting down to London? I'll probably be getting the train into either Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale or Kings cross so I can meet you and then we can get the tube down to Hammersmith together if you want?.

I haven't been practising at all yet.... better get started! only 1 month and 1 day to go! :eek:

3. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Heya Nat....I'm so excited too!! I really don't mind what we do as I long as we can go to the Disney Store in Oxford Street!!

It's soooo cool it's only a month tomorrow!!

xKx

4. doowop

doowop New Member

we're slipping down the board again guys!! :p How is everybody having a nice day? hope everyones doin good

mike x

5. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Yes I'm having a lovely day hehe!!

Just uni work for me!

Her is an updated list of everyone I am aware of for our interview:

Me
    Nat
    Jilly
    Mike
    James
    Steph
    Ian
    James
    Dave
    Beth

erm....if I have forgotten any please forgive me!!

xKx

6. disneyzoe

disneyzoe New Member

Hi all!

Just wishing you all the best of luck at the interviews. I had my interview this time last year and I can't believe how quick it's gone! I might be going in Dec also so there's a chance i could be working with some of you! My msn is zoe_ellis4815@hotmail.com if you want to talk more, tips etc! Zoe x

7. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Thats cool Zoe....how come so late tho??

I can go anytime from November so hopefully we'll be working together!

So excited, but nervous too

xKx

8. doowop

doowop New Member

zoe = added :)

9. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Got all the hotel booking confirmation through just now!! It's getting real now :)

It says check in from 2pm, but I'm going to email to see if I can check in earleir or at least leave my bags in left luggage at the hotel for a few hours.

Let you know what is said Nat :)

xKx

10. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Just bumping us up hehe!

Anyway really chilled tonight about it for some strange reason...must be tired!!

xKx

11. doowop

doowop New Member

I thought that the other day its actually a reality that we mite be going to Disney to work!! its soooo exciting!

12. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Tell me about it...everyday is a new rollercoaster of emotions...its mad, but extremely fun at the same time!

I can't wait to meet everyone as well...that will be exciting.

xKx

13. doowop

doowop New Member

Thats gonna be great! i cant wait to meet everyone either

14. Beth

Beth New Member

I'm through! I'm IN!

SOoooooooooooooo excited!

20th March for me ;D

Do add me, do keep trying to be on: elisabethhale@hotmail.com

:-*

15. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey Beth....I've had you added for months hehe!!

So happy you're on our day too!!

xKx

16. april25th

april25th New Member

ohhhhhh love3d my f2f interview especially if its in london you will go the disney building which is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lush your just constantly looking at the stuff inside :) :) :) :)

17. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Yay Beth!! ;D :D ;D

Im so happy that you're through! I'll PM you my mobile number! Can't wait to meet up with you ;)

Nat xxx

18. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

I remember when my sisters friend went for an niterview there...she said it was totally cool!!

Can't wait...this time in 3 weeks I'll be getting ready to go!! Soooo excited!

xKx

19. doowop

doowop New Member

its soooooooo nuts!! just thought id push us up the board again!! goin to Disneyland Paris tonight so ill see you guys on Friday!!! enjoy your week guys remember think positive happy thoughts!!

mike xx

20. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

So just got te second email from Alexis explaining what to bring etc...haha now all I have to find is my birth certificate....not sure I was actually born tho mmmm

Anyway it's even more exciting now and it's only 3 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!! YAY

Sorry

xKx