March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

3 weeks today it'll all be over for us lot!
    We can relax and celebrate! Yay! :D

2. Beth

Beth New Member

was it just me but I kinda thought there would be more to Alexis' email - I don't what, but def something!! Kinda making it really now though. scary. :-\ :)

3. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

I thought it would just be a 'what to bring list' etc, so it was cool to get it!!

I'm excited, but I know I'll be a bit scared on the day!

So who is joining for TGI's so I can get numbers together etc....not long now haha!!

xKx

4. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

I only know of 4. Kirsty, Jilly, Nat and myself.
    Who else is nightstopping the night before?

5. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

i think mooch and his friend maybe!!

hotel is booked now ian!!

6. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

So who I know that are definites for TGI's on the sunday night are:

Me
    Nat
    Jilly
    Ian
    James
    Steph
    Mike
    Beth

I don't know about mooch and Dave, but need to find out from them so as I know how many to book for.

Also I know that Me, Nat and Jilly are also going to TGI's monday night, but anyone else let me know.

xKx

7. doowop

doowop New Member

im a definate for TGI's should be a larf :p its starting to become a cliche now but i really cant wait to meet everyone. Is there anyone travelling from Liverpool on the sunday? If so im getting the 8am bus from the National Express station figure im going to be a tad bored on the journey!! Just filling my mp3 player with lotsa fun music to keeo it interesting!!
    mike

8. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hey Disney family! ;)

So looking forward to the Sunday!
    At the moment im feeling more excited than scared! When that all changes, you guys will have to hold my hand to stop me shaking! ;D

Mike, I think we should meet you at the bus station! We'll all wear mickey mouse ears and hold up a sign with your name on it! :D

xxx

9. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Good one about the ears Nat...I didn't think of that!

Yeah Mike, if you'd like we can meet you at Victoria at whatever time you reach there and we can all help each other with the bags haha

xKx

10. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah
    Zip-a-dee-ay
    I'm just bumping up this post today ;D

xKx

11. doowop

doowop New Member

Ha Nat i think thats a plan ill bring my ears! aww shucks ill text everyone when im not far away from the station so u can all do somethin with your days. ill be getting in at around 1 ish.

mike xx

12. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Thats cool...I think I'm going to meet Jilly at 12 at the hotel.

She wants to go on the London Eye so anyone else up for that??

I'll bring my ears if I can find them

xKx

13. doowop

doowop New Member

am up for the london eye defo i know exactly where my mickey ears are!! i may wear my stitch ones they're sooo cute love them soooo much...how exciting guys its gonna be brill!!!

14. Beth

Beth New Member

Hey guys!

Just a quickie to bump it up and say I'm still reading it all up! Am getting soooo excited about it all now! Will post more soon, promise!!

(looking at train prices at mo but def liking the sightseeing idea in principle!!)

x

15. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

It should be most totally awesome!!

I can't wait it's like nearly 2 weeks yay!!

xKx

16. doowop

doowop New Member

hey just been reading the canadian post. Its put my mind at ease they all seem pretty relaxed about the whole thing. Plus u get few clues over whats to come.

mike

17. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

u guys are really wearing ears around london :eek:

18. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

So I'm thinking of booking TGI's for around 6.30ish if thats cool with everyone!

I'm meeting Jilly at the hotel at 12 and we are going to meet Mike at London Victoria coach station at 1ish!!

So if you wanna put your details of when your arriving thats cool and we'll sort out meeting etc

xKx

19. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

hehe...

I might if I can find my ears....or at least meet mike in them :)

xKx

20. doowop

doowop New Member

my bus is expected to arrive at victoria at 1.15 so if you are gonna meet me (which is very nice of ya'll) ill be getting in hopefully round then!! errrm im supposed to leave at 6.30 on the 20th but i dont wanna be stressing about the bus during the interview so i may possibly hang around on the 20th for a bit and meet a few guys really does depend when my interview is done though!! hope everyone is ok.

mike