March 21st London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Colin, Feb 11, 2006.

1. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

yeah that would be really cool josephine... i will be the nervous wreck huddled in a corner... heehee ;D

2. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Im not in guys. im not even waitlisted. im not going anywhere. :'(

3. Ceza

Ceza New Member

your def gonna be missed x x x

4. Charis

Charis Guest

Congrats Chris...
    x

5. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Ok apparently i mis read the email (although if you ask me its the worlds most badly written email) but im waitlisted. although this may not be any better than a no, as a waitlist still does not guarantee a job. so god knows what im going to do now- i cant see how i can put my life on hold until november on the off chance :'(

6. doowop

doowop New Member

i think thats such a bad decision!! its harsh!! for everyone who didnt get in.. im just really sad for all of you!!

Mike

7. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hi Gem

Well as you know i'm waitlisted too. I'm gutted and am trying not to cry again while i write this! :'(
    Well we know why we were kept waiting so long now.

More than anything, Im so upset that i might not be able to spend a year in Disney with all the wonderful friends i've made on here!. I love all you guys so so much! I am so happy for you all. Please dont anyone feel guilty coz you all totally deserve it.

Lots of love and hugs Nat xxx

Damn Im crying again!! :(

8. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Well good riddance to this stage of things I reckon.

But let's never forget all the good things that happened along the way to the 22nd page of this thread :)

Big congrats to everyone who's made it, still gutted for those who didn't, and fingers permanently crossed for everyone waiting.

9. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

im really sorry for you guys but you never know, some1 thats like going in two weeks may get sick ( not wishing illness upon nebody, dont worry ),or break there leg ( god im sounding dead mean now, im just speaking hypathetically...its all good ) and then some1 may get a fone call and your off... so dont feel too down coz i bet youz get a fone call at some point soon... so happy days... keep smiling dudes!!

love and hugs kerri xx

10. Colin

Colin Member

You guys are great! You know I love you all and have my fingers X'd soooo hard that you all get jobs from being on the waiting list, I totally understand that you can't put your life on hold though Gems, it sucks so much!

Big <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> For those of you waitlisted today :(

Colin

11. Dougslar

Dougslar New Member

I'm not sure what this "waitlisted" thing means but when I had my interview (way back in 2000), they first told me I wasn't accepted but then as I was getting ready to reapply around 6 months later a letter popped through the door (literally a week before the next interviews) saying I had done really well in the interview and offering me a position whenever I wanted it!!!!

So basically what I'm saying is for all you guys who are at waitlisted or have been told no, don't give up hope yet! :) It might still happen! ??? It's worth waiting for!!!!

Laura. :D

12. doowop

doowop New Member

U guy may even get there before us yet!!! x

13. Colin

Colin Member

Thats what I said to Natty on the phone today :) Fingers X'd

Colin

14. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

i cant decide how to think about stuff, a part of me really wants to keep positive and sit and wait for the phone call because i really want to go. Im so gutted, and a lot of that has got to do with the fact im not going to get to live with all you guys- and im really going to miss you all :'(

I think im just going to have to carry on with life as if im not going, but if i get the call and Im in any sort of a position to drop everything and go I will do :)

Ive got to try and keep positive about stuff, otherwise i really will just fall to bits.

Thanks all you guys for you really nice messages and your support- youve been brilliant, and Im so chuffed that the majority of peeps got in.

Your going to live the dream guys- YEY! ;D Your just going to have to live it for us as well now lol

Big Hugs
    Gem
    x-x

15. Megara

Megara New Member

*Shakes pixie dust over Gem, Nat, Beth and James*
    It may take a while for the pixie dust to work as it's a it old, but you will come to Florida... you WILL!

16. doowop

doowop New Member

*nods*

17. Ceza

Ceza New Member

i agree with meg... shes old but wise... jokes!!!! x x x x

18. Megara

Megara New Member

Old I may be, but my inner child is still 7 so I am young at heart and that is what counts. To quote the Tshirt which I hope they still have at WDW because I want it, "I've been to Neverland and now I'll never grow up!"

19. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Thank you for all your support guys! You really are great friends and will make brilliant cast members! :-*

((((Group hug for the waitlisted gang))))
    Lets hope Megara's pixie dust works! ;D

xxxxx

20. Beth

Beth New Member

What she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

xx