March 21st London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Colin, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Ceza

Ceza New Member

Phew! i Don't wanna look like a fool :-\ lol.

2. Megara

Megara New Member

I'm going to cry! Look what I got in my inbox today-
    HI there!
    Please can you confirm that you will not be attending the final interviews with the Walt Disney recruiters?
    Many thanks!
    Alexis

WHAT? ???? NOT the email I was looking for. Well I've emailed Alexis and said I will be there, I just need my info email.

3. Colin

Colin Member

Oh my god megs? Whats happened there???

You did reply to Alexis' original email didn't you?

Aww.... *Hugz*

4. Megara

Megara New Member

All sorted now. Colin I've spoken to you, everyone else panic not. I'm breathing again and didn't resort to chocolate. ;D

.xXMegsXx.

Ps, Colin, OF COURSE I replied to her first email..... I may be insane but I'm not stupid!

5. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Phew! I did panic when I read what you received from Alexis!
    I thought you weren't going to be at the interviews! :eek: :'(

Al least its all sorted and a big well done for not giving into chocolate! I would have! ;D

6. doowop

doowop New Member

that would have been well scary! howdy peeps just thought id pop into ur forum and say hello to ya'll

mike

7. Colin

Colin Member

Ok Guys :) We fast approaching the 2 week mark and I have JUST been informed that apparently I am officially the Leader of the 21st Group (How'd I get that Title? I don't know, apparently I was allocated it WHILST at work LOL!) So anyway, the current list of 21st Attendee's is as follows:

Colin *
    gemmalou *
    Megara *
    Andrew *
    Chris Lightyear *
    sweeetii
    lizziebeth *
    Jennie
    Ceza *
    Holly

If you have a * Next to your name, to my knowledge you are coming to TGIs. If you don't have a * then I don't know if you are coming. If you want to come please post so I can get accurate numbers to make the reservation, i'd like to make it next week some time! The plan is to go to TGI's at 6:30pm, and leave quite early to get a good nights sleep before the interview! From the 20th group Nat, Kirsty and Jilly are also coming to TGIs on the Monday Night, is there anyone else from the 20th who is coming to TGIs on Monday Night? (You have my permission to post in this thread !!!) ;)

Getting excited now folks! Not long to go!

Colin

8. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

It's been brought to my attention that I haven't posted here for a while. I then realised that although I've been around for 3 months, I'm still a 'newbie'. I have to be honest, I found this kinda unsettling...

So here's a pointless post to return me to action and boost my post total 8)

Andrew

9. Megara

Megara New Member

Colin hunny, when you book, don't forget to tell them you have a near impossible to feed, just so they are prepared/

Ta

10. Ceza

Ceza New Member

Hey Colin..
    would it be alright if i cam along to TGIs? get to kno u better!
    x

11. Colin

Colin Member

Hi Ceri :)

Yeah no problems at all. Catch me on MSN some time and i'll give you the details (not on at the moment, probably later this evening)

Colin

12. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Welcome back Andrew ;)
    (It was me who told him he doesn't post enough!) ;D

You do need to push your post up though because you shouldn't be a newbie! You were one the first people into our 'March group'!

xx

13. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Don't mind me...just adding another one on...

Hi Ceri by the way (just to give this post some kind of greater purpose!)

Andrew

14. Ceza

Ceza New Member

Aw Thanks! Iya!

15. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Hey All

I am new here!! Found this forum today, looks cool.

I am going to be at the assessment on 21st March too, really really nervous!

xx :) :)

16. Colin

Colin Member

Hi Josephine :)

Welcome to the 21st group hehe :)

If you have any questions just ask, we try to help lol :)

Colin

17. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Hey Colin

I have been reading all the posts, so you guys are all meeting the night before at TGIs which is cool. What time are you meeting?

Anyone staying at the Holiday Inn on Kings Street?

xx :)

18. Colin

Colin Member

That would be the entire 21st group in the holiday inn, and yes we all meeting at TGIs, did you want to join us?

Colin

19. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Holla at ya Josephine , pleased to meet you another member of the gang to add.
    I have my interview on the 20th so i won't see you but hopefully see you in the U.S of A !!!!

Ian .

20. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Would be brill to meet all you guys, only thing is I am coming straight from work my train wont get in till 9!!!! What time you all meeting?

We can all be neighbours for the night. :)

Jo