March 21st London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Colin, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Colin

Colin Member

We are all arriving at 6:30 as we want to get a early night to be fresh for the interviews, probably be done by 9:30 to go back to the hotel. Sounds like you may be arriving a little too late :( Sorry!

2. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Thinking for taking the Monday off work, so can get up early. Chill out and have an early night to.

So has everyone been revising their Disney triva? :)

Jo

3. Megara

Megara New Member

Hey, pleased to met you Jo. Welcome to the insanity that is the 21st interview group ;D

4. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Hey Megara

Pleased to meet you to. Really nice to know that there are other people going through what I feeling. :) All I can think about is the assessment!

Jo

5. Megara

Megara New Member

from what people who have done/ are doing the IP have said, don't think of it as an assessment, think of it as a friendly chat. Like the phone interview, I find thinking that heps ;D

6. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Good plan :)

Does anyone know how people will be on each assessment day?
    ???

7. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I dunno about the UK, but in Montreal Canada they probably had around 25-30 people and I think about 5 of them were doing the college program. Toronto (which is today coincidently) was booked full, so hopefully later today we'll get a better idea of how many people were there (but then again it could be completely different in London anyway).

8. Megara

Megara New Member

The college programme have their interviews on a different day over here, the 15th I think it is this time. The interviews are on the 20th and the 21st in London for the next set of IPs, though I think sometimes there is only one interview day.

9. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

just a quick ello to Jo, welcome to our little 21st group ;D

if you cant make TGI's we can still all have a mini meet in the hotel afterwards if we are all going to be there- we wouldnt want you being left out :)

hugs
    gem
    x

10. Jennie

Jennie New Member

Hi Colin,

I'm comin to TGI's on the 21st!! Thanks Jennie xx

11. Colin

Colin Member

Cool Jennie :)

Okay Updated List

Colin *
    gemmalou *
    Megara *
    Andrew *
    Chris Lightyear *
    lizziebeth *
    Jennie *
    Ceza *
    sweeetii
    Holly
    Josephine

+ Kirsty, Nat and Jilly @ TGIs

Again * means confirmed coming to TGIs. Josephine, let us know if you can get the time off work and come :) Otherwise like Gems said, we'll be sure to meet you at the Hotel before going to sleep :) I wanna have numbers by the weekend so I can book next week, so rest of you confirm ASAP if you still wanna come :)

Cheers,

Colin

12. lizziebeth

lizziebeth New Member

Hello
    Everyone, I have been away for a while im soooooooooooo sorry.I have been so busy at work u would not believe!!!!Bring on Disney!!!

Cant wait for TGI u guys know I like food so beware (especially those who sit next to me) ha ha only kidding!

so whats been happening hope nat is liking her new hair! I have not had time to sort out my wig but next weekend probably! well love ya
    Oh and I am off on the monday so does anyone want me to meet them? I have no sense of direction just to set your expectations!!!

Lizzie :p

13. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Hey to Gem, would be good to meet you before going to sleep. ;D

Colin, tried to get off work with no such luck!! Hate work!!! Will have to count me out for TGI's. :-[ Work have said can leave early so train will get in about 7:30, so if an of you guys want to meet up back at the hotel would be brill.

Jo :)

14. Colin

Colin Member

Small update.

Colin *
    gemmalou *
    Megara *
    Andrew *
    Chris Lightyear *
    lizziebeth *
    Jennie *
    Ceza *
    Holly *
    Josephine *
    sweeetii

+ Kirsty, Nat, Jilly, Steph, James & Ian @ TGIs (From 20th Group)

Need final numbers for Sunday :) Going to book on Monday when Kirsty books her group in :)

15. Holly

Holly New Member

Hey All,

You prob have not seen me on here before, but im coming for an interview on the 21st too!!

Really keen to get involved if you have any plans..so let me know! :)

Hope to hear from you all soon, we should go for drinks after the interview to celebrate ;D

HollyXX

16. Holly

Holly New Member

Sorry having a blonde moment!! ???

I notice you have put my name on your list...cheers guys!!

Listen, i dont know what to do....i live in Guildford which isnt that far from london but i want to come and join you all in TGI's on the Monday night....

So...whats the plan with the hotels.

HollyX

17. Colin

Colin Member

Hi Holly,

You posted here http://www.thefairground.com/smf/index.php?topic=2785.0 So I added you to the list. I didn't put an * by your name, so I don't have you down as coming to TGIs on Monday at the moment.

The 21st group are all staying in the Express by Holiday Inn in Hammersmith http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/1/en/hd/lonhs

However 1 or 2 people are coming to London for TGIs then returning home after and coming back to London early morning, not sure if that is doable for you or not.

Colin

18. Holly

Holly New Member

Hey Colin,

It is doable, so i will defo do that.

Sign me up for TGI's. I will definitly come down for that.

Its getting so exciting now. :) So nice that everyone is sooo friendly!

If you have msn sign me in im hr_thomas@hotmail.co.uk

Speak to u soon

Hollyx

19. Holly

Holly New Member

Hi All,

A few of you will know me, but some may not. I have an interview on the 21st and i just wanted to say HI :) all you 20th folk.

Be really good to catch up with you all soon, and if your coming to TGI's on the Monday night as well..see u there.

Cant wait to meet u all.

HollyX

PS. If you have msn...mine is hr_thomas@hotmail.co.uk

20. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

hey holly

Glad you finally joined us on the 21st board ;D Interview in 16 days- woohooo!!

Hugs

Gem

PS Ive added you to msn, so hopefully we'll talk soon x