March 21st London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Colin, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Colin

Colin Member

16 days? you going on 24th gems? :p

I make it 13 LOL :)

Colin

2. sweeetii

sweeetii New Member

hey dont book me in for TGI'S sorry but im not sure wot my plans are cuz im staying near covent gardens i think!!! if all works out i might pop my head in jus to say hi though

3. sweeetii

sweeetii New Member

ps where is TGI's???? sorry for being blonde and not knowing!

4. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Hi Jo and Holly (and everyone else of course...)

Thought I'd drag this thread back up again incase anyone missed it first time round - was done very well by one of the guys in the last interview group - has some helpful stuff on it.

http://www.thefairground.com/smf/index.php?topic=2278.0

The TGI's is in Covent Garden - dunno where exactly, but shouldn't take too much finding (hopefully...)

Andrew

5. Colin

Colin Member

Covent Garden is the one we going to hehe :)

Colin

6. Megara

Megara New Member

I was going to suggest that we meet up somewhere easy to find, and go to TGI together, covent Garden TGI isn't as easy to find as others are. Hows about, oh I don't know..... THe Disney Shop on Oxford Street ;D

7. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Hey All

I interviewed a candidate today that did the IP two years ago, she loved every minute of it. I was trying to get tips out of her but wasnt saying anything. Only that she remembers lots of Disney triva!!! The questions in the F2F interview were very simuliar to the telephone interview. She said that she found out within two days, but others didnt find out till two weeks later!!! All I can think about is the assessment cant even get away from it at work!

Not looking forward to the waiting after though!

I am sooooo excited :) :)

Jo xx

8. april25th

april25th New Member

I stayed in that hotel before my interview its sooooooooooooo nice very new and next to wetherspoons ;);).Ohhhhh the memories

9. Colin

Colin Member

Yes I think the Disney STORE in Oxford Street would be a great place to meet :)

What time peoples?

Colin

10. Megara

Megara New Member

it's a shop that sells Disney, fon't be perdantic!

5 is good for me

11. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

lol! exactly wot i was about to say meg!! ur such a pedant colin!!!

will us monday peeps just meet u all at tgis coz obv we dont know wot time we will get away from interviews at.....or have superorganisers colin and kirsty already arranged this?

12. Megara

Megara New Member

Thank you Jilly, I'm glad to see I've got help against this lot!

If you get out early how about meet at Disney and if not, meet at TGI. We all have phones, so can call each other to make sure we will meet up.

13. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

sounds like a plan ;D

14. Colin

Colin Member

5 at the Disney Store is fine by me, anyone else?

A 20th Invasion again? :p

15. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

just making plans ;D

16. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

yep, 5 is fine by me. Im just going to follow you round all day anyway Colin, that way i dont have to remember all these times and stuff lol ;D

17. Holly

Holly New Member

Hey All,

I think i might just meet you at TGI's in covent garden? I cant get away earlier as University work is hectic! What time is the table booked for? :)

Holly X

18. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

I believe TGI's is 6.30 monday night ;D

We'll see you there-wooohoooo xx

19. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

I'll probably get in early afternoon-ish, get a bit more use out of the Travelcard. Want to scout out Disney HQ first, so I'm not reduced to a bleary eyed panic in the morning, but 5 should still be fine.

There's a (small) Disney Store in Covent Garden too for those of you who don't make it to Oxford St and feel the day wouldn't be complete without it :p

20. Ceza

Ceza New Member

Hey! erm ye 5 is fine.. but i've not got a good sense of direction soooo!! mayb a lil late! lol

i'm soooo excited!!!! x x