march 21st waiting game

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by keithy, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Paul_dela-somthing

Paul_dela-somthing New Member

we got nothing...i ended up calling them and jason said..."we sent out emails" and so far...well as far as i know..no one has got an email..so i just asked him if he could tell me there and then, and like yeh he did..and we can apply again in august/september

2. Emi

Emi New Member

I don't understand why they'd say they sent out emails and haven't. How odd...

3. mark

mark Guest

Well done everyone whose been accepted so far and good luck to those still waiting :)

4. Elliot_Stone

Elliot_Stone New Member

I was rejected by e-mail, took me a few mins to pluck up the courage to open it and my heart was racing while it was loading then felt like it just stopped when I saw the "Unfortuantely we regret to inform you....". My sister didn't believe me until she read it.

I'll not deny it I am totally gutted but on the bright side I am still going to Florida on vacation in October so I am totally going to make it a point of going to Epcot to say hello and I expect big hugs you guys, so be warned, lol.

5. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

IM IN WOOOOOOOOOOO
    DEC 4th
    F&b
    ...just called them as they emailed me saying they had the wrong number
    sorry to all you lot, feel really guilty tho
    xx

6. -Jamie-

-Jamie- New Member

Still no reply for Jamie :-[

7. Rose

Rose New Member

Well done Laura!!! You've waited so long for this and I'm sooo happy for you ;D

Dec 4th, so does that mean 2 gap years??

Well done to you too hayley, I only met you briefly just by the Novotel lift hehe but you seemed lovely so I'm so happy for you too chick.

To the others who didn't get it, try not to worry too much and I'm sure you'll get it next time.

8. hayleylovesorlando

hayleylovesorlando New Member

Thanks Rose-I am so excited!!
    GOOD LUCK at Lse....

9. Emi

Emi New Member

Jamie, don't lose heart. Some folk are just finding out today and when I spoke to Kristen earlier she told me it could take 2-3 still for people to find out. So please, for everone who's still not heard, don't assume the worst. :)

10. -Jamie-

-Jamie- New Member

Apparently they don't have my results in but will email me or call me if they find out :-\

11. Emi

Emi New Member

Seriously darlin, at this stage no news is good news. ;)

12. adam87

adam87 New Member

i have still not heard a thing its killing me!!!!!!!!!!!

13. -Jamie-

-Jamie- New Member

Waitlisted... :(

14. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

Thats not a bad thing Jamie,afte our interviews some people were put on the waitlist and then they were all offered jobs within a week so dont give up hope!!! :)

15. -Jamie-

-Jamie- New Member

Its not a rejection I guess, could be worse. :)

16. adam87

adam87 New Member

i have still not heard a thing but i was talking to a guy i met in hammersmith and he said he got e-mail saying that his details will be kept on file but nothing about a waitinglist, is this what it has said in the peoples emails who have been put on a waiting list, or does it actually say you are on a waitinglist ? he wants to know

17. Nina

Nina New Member

Congrats to everyone who got in so far ;D
    Sorry to hear some of you didnt make it - don't give up hope you can always apply again ;)

18. -Jamie-

-Jamie- New Member

Yeah, that on file thing is what I got, I spoke to them on the phone at the same time though and apparently that is "the waiting list".

19. Emi

Emi New Member

Ninaaaaa, one third of my posse!! :D

20. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

argh they said that my details have been kept on file, so does that mean i've been waitlisted too???

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GOT IN!