March 24th, 2009!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by maye, Nov 10, 2008.

1. maye

maye New Member

That's great!!

My insurance is still pending :-[ I have to arrange that this week!!!!

2. kate003

kate003 New Member

what are everybodys plans until they leave?
    I'm flying out of BC to Ontario march 16th so i leave home in 18 days! and my last day of work is the 11th:) sooo excited for that day to come.
    I'm having a few different things with friends and then the weekend before i leave my sisters are both coming home and it's going to be a big family weekend together:)

what about you guys? have you started thinking about what you're going to pack?? I'm stressed about space! my mum wants me to bring all my bedding and towels and things but it seems like my shoes will fill half a suitcase themselves!

3. wiccat

wiccat New Member

I know! packing worries me... I'm trying to discard things from my list so I don't have to buy last minute things as soon as we get there, but it's hard :-\

I am also having a family weekend, a picnic I think...
    ...and I want to sell my car :'(

4. FrancisM

FrancisM New Member

Umm.. I plan on going to an Armin Van Buren concert 1 day before I go.. Should be pretty intense! My last day of work is in 15 days.. So that day can not come fast enough either. I wanna go back to the island where i'm from to see all my friends and that at home.. but it's expensive (in relation to pay in Retail) so I dunno. I guess I'll try bugging them all to come to the city and party!

5. maye

maye New Member

Well, my last day of work is two weeks! That's so sad, I'll miss everybody! :-\ My plans are to enjoy my time with family and friends! I don't know! For me it's too early to say! ::)

6. Siren

Siren New Member

I finish work this week... only 2 more shifts.

Then plans are to complete the longggggggggg list of To Do's. Have a small party for my Birthday/goodbye party on the 15th, and then pack pack and pack.

7. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

Lucky all of you!
    I still have to go to the uni until march 23!!! and before thath i have tests and stuff like that, i'll not have vacations!

8. Siren

Siren New Member

Anyone else get the email from Roger? About getting a package of information. Let me know when you all get this package as my mail seems to be the slowest.

9. kate003

kate003 New Member

it has to come next week or ill miss it!! im sooooo pumped!

10. Siren

Siren New Member

2 weeks and counting woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized something as I was getting ready.. thought I would pass it on it case others hadnt thought of it yet.

Taxes - If they are due soon do them before you go! EXTRA MONEY!!!

Credit Cards - Check the expirey date I had to order a new one cause my expires while I am out there. MEEP. Takes 5-6 business days to get a new one so everyone check those credit cards!

11. maye

maye New Member

Yes!! My last day at work will be on friday so next week I'll start to arrange my documents and clothes!!!! 8) 13 DAYS!!!!

12. FrancisM

FrancisM New Member

Last 2 days of work td and tm!! It's getting so close.. :D :D :D

13. maye

maye New Member

Same situation!! :D

14. bluejase

bluejase New Member

i had my last day of work last night.
    i'm so stoked.

15. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

That's great!!! Enjoy your last days at work!

16. sangreazul8

sangreazul8 Active Member

ya todo listo? que les falta? aparte de mi ;D

17. maye

maye New Member

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

18. kate003

kate003 New Member

i leave on monday for toronto and i never got my package from disney!! I'm kinda choked about it. my parents are going to try and express mail it to my aunt's house so i can try and have it before i move to florida, but to you think there is anything in there that i absolutely need to have with me when i arrive?

19. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

The packet has two forms that you need to bring for the apartment, but I'm sure that they'll have more there.

20. wiccat

wiccat New Member

Yes the forms are important as far as I know, the other paper is the one that has the beginning and finishing date of ur program ... maybe they can fax or email them meanwhile.

If not send me ur mail in a message and I'll try to scan you some of the other info... that is pretty much in this link the Disney look, living there, etc