March 5th CRP Interviews!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Feb 16, 2008.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Hi, I'm Dory...

LOL. A nice new thread for all those 5th March interviewees so we can get to know each other, then meet each other at interviews and have a great time :D Maybe then we can have a MSN convo or such the weekend before so we can really get to know each other!

I'm Louisa... tada!

2. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

im Beth :D

3. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Hey Beth,

I'm a March 4th person (sorry to crash your thread guys!), but I was just wondering which part of Somerset you're from? I live there too!

Kirsty x

4. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

ooo

how exciting!
    im from brent knoll, a little village imbetween weston super mare and burnham on sea :D

where are u from?! x

5. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

Much respect to the weston super mare. Visited there the first time I ever went to glasto due to the kick ass name.

6. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

oooo glasto festival?!

loves it! only been once bit stupid really as its 15 mins from my house

weston super mare is ace! this summer im working as beach supervisor!!!!! me and the beach :D

xxxxx

7. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

Yes Glasto is a wonderful place. Summer without it is not right. The last time there was a year off for the festival I was working in WDW so it was all good.

8. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

Im just gonna jump in then...F2F March 5th! :) xx

9. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

wooo 5th march so exciting!

10. *Katie*

*Katie* New Member

Another person with an interview on March 5th!! yay!! I'm Katie from Leicester but at uni in Manchester at the mo. Gingerbeacon did you go glasto last year - I was there and loved it!!

11. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Yes I know where brent knoll is! I live in a village in Chew Valley...ever heard of it?! It's not too far from Birstol Airport. x

12. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

Yeah I was there last year. Nice and muddy just the way it should be.

13. Rupal

Rupal New Member

Hey.. I have a face to face on the 4th of March has anyone done the CRP before and is their any advice you can give because am nervous!!!!

Rupal

14. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

hey guys!!! im vijay or lovethemouse!

im in for the 5th of march!!!

15. GBuk

GBuk New Member

Geoff from Wales
    also down for the 5th of March
    Just sorting out transport/accom as we speak.Does anyone have any idea what time roughly this will run to ???
    Any help greatly appreciated

16. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

However long they need to! It depends if they get behind time or not. However, if you have transport booked for a certain time, they will make sure you have your interview in time to return home!

17. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

remeber to let them know BEFORE your interview date if you need to leave by a certain time. This will make it easier for them as they schedule your interview time before you arrive.

18. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

i believe its a whole day thing

19. GBuk

GBuk New Member

Ok thanks for the help :)

20. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

Oh so im in the March 5th interviews now. I asked Yummy could I do the 5th and not the 4th cause im going to a gig on the 6th (Neil Young very excited!!!!). So I guess ill be meeting all you folks.