March 5th CRP Interviews!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

I was also wondering.... do they ring you if you havent got in!? I think i would prefer them just not to ring me!!! Therefore if they did i would defo no!! xxx

2. Elle

Elle New Member

Rachel you went in after me! How'd it go?

But seriously Sam... I kept asking him if he knew what stuff was, like Haven and Glastonbury. Like there's anyone in the world who doesn't know what they are!?
    And that whole 'incident'.... because I had training on the 'disney look' at the store he kept asking me whether I would have found it acceptable... the whole thing was just odd! lol

3. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

It wasn't too good... when i walked in she asked me if she had made anybody cry yet!?! (i thought disney was ment too be happy!) Have you got msn Elle!?

4. Elle

Elle New Member

Not at the moment... i'm on a work computer and they suck! I'm surprised i'm allowed on here.
    I think it was my fault she said that! lol I asked if it was common practice to leave your interview crying and they told me what happened.

5. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

Ahh! I thought it was some kind of trick question... i just sort of nervously laughed my way through it. I asked the worst question ever in the interview ... if and what the bad points about disney are! her face dropped! think thats when it all went wrong!!

6. Elle

Elle New Member

Oops! See, that is a completely valid question, not everything is covered in pixie dust! Did she actually say anything or just pretend not to have heard you? I blanked when he asked if I had a question and said that I thought everything had been covered at the presentation.

7. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

Well when i said it i thought nooo! But she said that she got homesick when she was there and that was a bad point. I then went on too ask her loads more questions so hopefully she will have forgotton my first one!

8. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

is anyone else finding themselves refreshing their email page like every second?
    or is that just me?

9. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

I'm totally in the same boat, i'm getting bored of checking my email so often lol!! when do you think we will hear? i have a feeling we will know by the end of this week...

10. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Elle, whats this 'incident' about? Did they make someone cry? That's not very Disney!?! :-\

11. Elle

Elle New Member

I don't wanna say too much because she may be on here and that wouldn't be fair but it's to do with the disney look and not even interviewing because of it. Hence the tears.

But having worked for the stores, the reality is that a lot of what you have to do is not very Disney.

But yes, my phone is permenantly attached to me and my msn is my most visited site. I'm glad others are under the impression we'll know by the end of the week. It's making it more bearable.

12. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Oh yeah..That was sad..I gave her a squidge (hug) but I dont think it helped :(

Im just waiting for you guys to all write 'Yes I got in etc' Then ill pluck up the courage to check my emails!
    ::)

:-* x :-*x

13. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Do you think they will email us then? I have my phone next to me constantly but I bet they'll ring when I'm at uni or something!

14. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Im quite certain they email us, as they have with the other crp applicants from other countrys and the past crps from here, but it may have changed!
    xx

15. Elle

Elle New Member

See, I was under the impression that we would be called if we got in... this totally changes things..! Well ok, not much. It just means my inbox will be staked the next week or so. I guess I would prefer an e-mail as I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom and missing the call. I read stories about people screaming down the phone when they heard though? :-\ I was practicing my best appreciative scream! lol

16. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Lol I think I'd want to scream too! I'd be so excited! Everytime I get an email now I'm gonna be all jumpy!

17. Megara

Megara New Member

When I got in they phoned to tel me, the Nos and maybes got the emails, but if they can't get hold of you on the phone they will email you.

18. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

Oh no! In that case i dont think i am going to check my emails for the next week or so!! I'll be sitting by my phone even more than i already am now! x

19. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I am so glad I'm very busy at the moment...I have no time to think about it!

20. Elle

Elle New Member

I wish I was busy... but I am not. It's been 6 days people! 6 whole days.....i'm going crazy! We have to find out soon right? I'm trying to convince myself that I don't have it and start making plans for September onwards. That way I won't be quite so depressed if I don't get it.