March 5th CRP Interviews!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Feb 16, 2008.

1. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Oh no..thats even worse as if you get an email then you know you havent got the job :'(

I really dont want to check my email now..breathe breathe...Im sure some of you will get 'the call' tomorrow!

xx

2. Celtash86

Celtash86 New Member

:) :) :) Hello! I had an my CRP Interview on 5th March in London! Just thought I would try and get to know everyone that was there too! As I didn't get that much time to speak to everyone, as after the presentation my actual f2f was at 11am, Never had any waiting around like some other guys! This year was the first time I have actually applied to Disney so im so nervous!
    Has anyone had THE phone call?

Ashbash xx

3. Elle

Elle New Member

Hey!
    I don't think anyone has yet... that's why i'm stalking the forums! As soon as someone gets in i'm sure we'll know about it and then we'll know to start expecting calls and if we don't get one that's it's likely we didn't get in. I'm hoping it's tomorrow now, a week is bearable... any longer and i'll turn insane. It doesn't help that my work's really quiet and I have internet. It's just making the weight more agonising.

4. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

It is very hard....but I'm not finding it as nervewracking as last September...that was pure agony! I reckon they change how they tell people every time, so people don't start thinking 'well if I get a call I've got it, and if I get an email I don't...' It gets a bit predictable then.

But I wish they'd hurry up already :p

5. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

I dont think i can physically handle the wait much longer! I really hope we know by the end of this week...i constantly seem to be checking the forum to see if anyone has heard, im too scared to check my email!!

6. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

hurry up already!!!!!

7. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Whats worse is that surely march the 3rd and 4th will find out before us, which makes the wait even more painful...Ooooh..Or maybe they let everyone know at the same time...yikes..I was fine, and the longer I wait the more irritated i get..I just want to know... ;D
    xx

8. Elle

Elle New Member

Surely it's not a date thing and rather a 'who's in and who's not' thing. I'm sure we'll all find out the same time... well, those that are in. I am the sad person who searched for the 'i'm in' posts and it seems everyone found out within two days, regardless of their interview date and it was usually later on in the evening. Of course it could be wildly different this time around and we could find out by carrier pidgeon. Who knows.

Guess who has too much time on her hands? Me. I can't even bear to look at any other posts now because they just get me thinking how wonderful it would be to be out there and if I didn't get in this time it would be another huge long wait to re-apply. I can't cope with the pressure! Aaargh....i'm going for a creme egg.

9. Celtash86

Celtash86 New Member

:) :)http://[flash=200,200][/flash]

I though we would find out by the end of today, but that looks different now! I hate the waiting around lol but yummy have to go through so much applications and phonecalls, we will probably be the last ones they call ...................hope not i cant take it any longer! A creme egg sounds good lol Im eating a kinder egg the now lol anything to take my mind off disney!
    Does anyone know how yummy interview people for the CRP? like how many days they have the presentations for CRP only? ...................dont think that even makes sense lol

xxxxx

10. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

I have this horrible feeling that we are all going to have to wait another week. I hope thats just a gut feeling. I'm not sure how many people are interviewed altogether, must be a lot though. My friend was interviewed the day after us in Liverpool and he said there was around 60 people there. Plus all the other days. Wonder how many people they hire... I put that I want to start in september but thinking back i should of said over this summer as he mentioned it was more likely too get a job. Ahh well.

11. xsamx

xsamx New Member

:D Dont worry Elle..If people had found out 2 days after we where interviewd surely one of us would hvae got the job and someone would have put 'YAY i got in..whoo im so excited' post..Theres still a lot of hope!!!!!!!!

Do u have a spare creme egg? :p yum yum...

xx :)

12. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

There were interviews in Liverpool? Wow that would've cost me so much less than getting all the way down to London..

13. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hey ,
    I think there for the College program..I could be wrong but I had my i'view in L'pool when I was on the college program, plus their where ppl from scotland and everything in London..If they where CRP intevires in Liverpool that would have been very useful...
    xx

14. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Whoops :p Sorry Didnt read that thred properly bout the CRP i'view in L'pool...Very simple me :p..

15. Elle

Elle New Member

Liverpool would have been very easy for me too... 30mins away rather than the 5hr45mins it took to get down to London! ::)

I said September too, but did mention a few times that if it meant I wouldn't get the role because they would need someone sooner that I'd go sooner. She said that wouldn't happen though and if they wanted you they'd offer you the position even if it was sooner than you'd applied for. Does that even make sense? I could go tomorrow if they asked, I'd just rather go in September so I can have my huge birthday/leaving party first! That and the festivals. September would be great.

I'm trying to convince myself that we'll know a week today.... it's not helping with the anxiety though.

16. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

Im thinking it could be next week before anyone hears anything. I could of course be wrong. Just a hunch I have.

17. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

So the Liverpool interviews were for the CRP??

18. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

I'm not too sure... think it may have been the ICP. She was talking about it in my interview because I said I lived here. I am pretty sure that it is just the ICP though.

19. *Charly*

*Charly* New Member

hey guys, ive totally had my phone clued to me at work but im starting to think maybe i didnt get it... leaving it this long makes me dwell on the interview and make me question how well i answered the questions...

as soon as we find out can we start to post it on here just so we can kinda guess when the calls may come... good luck guys totally wish everyone could get it

xxx

20. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I have the horrible same feeling even tho I am applying for the ICP. I cannot contemplate a whole weekend of waiting! :(