march 6th 2012 start date

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SamanthaEllen, Jul 28, 2011.

1. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Heyyyy guys! I start on 6th march 2012 to work in uk merch, got my date along with 3 other ukers mid june and thought it would be great to see who else is joining us from around the world!

I will be arriving a couple of days early just to settle in and get a tan cause I am behind pale atm haha! Feel free to add me to facey b: samantha trim :)

And congratulations everyone, I can't freaking waittttt ekkkkk! And I no the others on my start date are also super excited!!

Sammie xx

2. Gibi

Gibi New Member

Hey Samantha!!! I'll start on 6th march 2012 like you, in Italian pavillon! ;)

I'm totally super excited, and I can't wait too long!

So, see you in Florida... We have to party!!!! ;D

3. Vanyaloth

Vanyaloth Member

Hi!

I just got an offer yesterday for attractions in the Canadian Pavilion! I'm starting March 6 as well. I can't wait!

4. lindseykeeler

lindseykeeler New Member

I start March 3rd in Merchandise in the Canadian Pavillion! Superrrrrr nervous for the big move, even though it's not for awhile.

5. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Aw congrats to all of u with start dates... In what is the best month :) hehe! We have a facebook group for march 6 peeps, so if ur not already in it and would like to join it add me and ill add u :) my fb name is sammie trim xx

6. Vanyaloth

Vanyaloth Member

I'm also really nervous. But at the same time I can't wait!

7. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

185 days everyone woooooooooo xx

8. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

<3 177 days woooooohoooooooooooooooo ;D ;D ;D

9. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Thought I'd move this thread back up to the top incase anyone new is going march 6th to :) ... 170 days yayyyyyyy! Tomrrow we will be in the 160's!! x

10. lindseykeeler

lindseykeeler New Member

I just checked again, I actually start March 6th with all the cool kids. Thank goodness for that!

11. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Haha love it- all the cool kids!! Too right :) r u in the fb group? If not add me sammie trim and ill add u! Congrats!! When did u find out? R u f and b or merch? Where r u from? xx

12. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Ps. 165 dayyyyyys wooooohooooooooo!!

13. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

Sammie... i'm such a tard - I've only just realised you're SamanthaEllen LOL!!!!!

Also... are all March 6thers on facebook and in our 6th march group?? I don't have a clue who everyone is on here and whether or not you're alrady in LOL!! It's confusingggggg hehe, either way... NOT LONG EVERYBODY!!

xxxxxxxx

14. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Haha how funny!!! But to be fair it did take me a while to work out who everyone is!! Ha! Its katie right :p hehe. Hope ur goood and getting ready- 5months ahhhhh! Love it!

153 days people!!! xx

15. FHUN

FHUN New Member

hi there! My name's Fhun. I start working on 18th March. :)

16. disneydreamer88

Hi Fhun!

My name's Katie. :) I'm from the UK and start 6th March 2012. Where are you from and where will you be working??! Congratulations on getting a date!

xx

17. FHUN

FHUN New Member

Hey Katie!
    I'm from Thailand. I've got a position in merch but they don't tell me where exactly I will be working at. I've gotta wait a little longer,i guess.

BTW,is there any group for ICP on facebook?

18. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

<3 126 days <3 yayyyyyy excited!! xxx

19. disneydreamer88

heyyy!! I don't know about ICPs but we have some going on for the CRP. Are you on Facebook?? If you are, feel free to add me 'Katie Weston' and I can add you to our CRP 6th March start date group :) there are quite a few of us!!

xx

20. FHUN

FHUN New Member

heyyy
    Yes,I am on facebook.There are 2 Katies Westons on facebook. not sure which one is yours. :S sorry. Can you please add Borwornrat Sornchoo? I think it's a good idea to have friends before I get there. :)