March F2F In London

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 3, 2006.

1. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hi everyone...

I know this is a bit early, but I wanted a topic open and ready for all you guys to post in when you find out that you have gotten through (hehe - coz you will get through).

So far it is me and Meg, but I want all you others to post here as soon as you find out!

I will update this when the date is know and then we can all make super cool plans to meet up with each other!!

So post when you know and hoping to hear soon

xKx

2. Colin

Colin Member

I would love ot be able to post here... But I can't, so I wont....

Ooops... :D

3. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

You're a pain you know that hehe :D

I got all excited then thinking you knew...although I'm sure you would have text me first!!

Oh well back to waiting I guess :-\

xKx

4. doowop

doowop New Member

Had my phone interview earlier this month for uk. Alexia was really nice im soo nervous hope we all get it. Has anybody heard back yet?? im soo scared!!

5. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

No one has heard back yet...but a lot of people have had their telephone interviews too.

Check here for updates and when you know anything let us know!!

Then we can get things sorted for the F2F...so excited.

xKx

6. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Oh and if you have MSN add me to it...our little group of recent applicatns hold some great conversations and you should join us :)

Mine is: kirsty.hiseman@ntlworld.com

Hope to speak soon

xKx

7. doowop

doowop New Member

Hi ive added u on msn mine is michael_blakeman@hotmail.com. would be great to chat and make friends! anyone else who reads this add me!! im soo excited about this its gonn be amazing if i get it.. it really would be a dream come true!!!

8. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Yep join the club!! We are all hoping and wishing too and for many of us (if not all :)) this is our ultimate dream :)

We're all just playing the waiting game right now...trying to take our minds off things so the next few weeks will go fast....it's not working much tho haha :)

Anyway have you added to my MSN now and look forward to chatting soon

xKx

9. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Hey All

Im going to be at the f2f in March- yey! if you dont recognise from the january interviews or whatever then check out my other posts. My journey to the f2f's has been somewhat unusual!! ;D
    My msn is franky_bird@hotmail.com, I'm going to add you all, so feel free to add me :)

Hugs gem
    x-x

10. adjonline

adjonline New Member

So you're going for it Gemma? Cool! Best of luck after all the problems!

Andy

11. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey Gem (another post sorry)

Thats so cool....makes the definites for the F2F 3 now!! Getting really excited, but just want to know when it will be now - are you the same??

I'm really looking forward to meeting you :)

Speak soon

xKx

12. doowop

doowop New Member

hi gemma i noticed im added on msn hopefully ill be getting an f2f and will get the chance to meet u in person and hopefully work with u! :) well hunny best of british if u see me on msn say hey there hi there ho there!!

mike

13. Megara

Megara New Member

Ok, I'd better say hi, but you all know I'm through already so it's maybe a little pointless.
    ;D

14. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

I dont know my date for f2f yet. Maybe yummy will all let us know at the same time?! I just hope they dont forget they said i could have one.

Maybe I'll email and remind them... :)

Gem
    x

15. doowop

doowop New Member

princesses!! :-*

16. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Yeah I think they usually send the email out to everyone at the same time hun so a little more waiting :)

Although I still get incredibly excited when I open my email box!!

Michael...you're are a strange one aren't you haha - only joking hunni!!

xKx

17. doowop

doowop New Member

i am a bit odd its all part of the charm lol!

I know it sounds odd but im loving this waiting i think its really exciting and its making me want it sooo much more which i didnt think was possible.

How is everyone? all doing good i hope!! ;D

18. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

I think you're the only one!!

I think people are just really nervous about waiting to see if they are through...luckily I know I'm that far, but my nerves will doubly increase when the time for the F2F comes round.

Michael hunni....I wouldn't change you for the world - you always cheer me up with your optimism :)

xKx

19. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

ur enjoying the waiting :eek: :eek:

are ya mad!

im getting more excited by the day but im tryin to stop it as the more excited i get the more nervous i get, and the more broken hearted il be if i dont make it thru the interviews!!

20. doowop

doowop New Member

ladies ladies ladies obviously we all are getting the jobs we are here arent we we're putting in the work of fully researching an understanding the role and preparing ourselves. We are all really fun and outgoing an lovely we will be fine and if we dont get it just remember what i just said coz u r all really nice and i mean that.

I must admit my heart is jumping everytime i check my email now and i dread spending money in cas i need i for disney.

Keep a positive outlook guys :)

mike x