March F2F In London

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Colin

Colin Member

Me? ???

Never!

How could you say such a thing! ;D

2. Megara

Megara New Member

Well, I make sure the cursor is in the reply area, then push those little buttons with letters on.......... :D

3. Colin

Colin Member

Did your mother (well grandmother in my case) never tell you sarcasm was the lowest form of wit? :p

*hugz* Luv ya really!

4. Megara

Megara New Member

Yes, and the highest form of intelligence :p

5. Colin

Colin Member

No Comment! :p

6. Megara

Megara New Member

seriously... that is the saying... Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and the highest form of intelligence.

and why are wehaving this convo here? we are both on IM ;D

7. Colin

Colin Member

So everyone else can see the madness that is our little world of late night conversation? LOL

8. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Don't worry about the passport issue....It does say if you don't have one then you can bring another form of photo ID such as drivers license.

xKx

9. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Colin and Meg - you guys are so funny! Please have more of your conversations on the board! ;D :D

Thank you Gemma for posting all of that! You're a star! :-*
    Oh and remember to shake the interviewers hand before and after the interview ;)

10. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Colin,

How did I know you'd find problems with my list? lol ;D

At least with your expertise you can help with all the answers im just not sure about :p

Hugs
    Gem
    x

11. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

wicked.. thanks for your help guys!! havent received the email yet.. lol
    waiting.. waiting.. waiting. hehe

xxxx

12. Megara

Megara New Member

Kayleigh, if I were you I'd email Alexis or Jason, and ask them to send you an email.
    I hadn't recieved my email with directions and stuff for my interview when everyone else had, and yesterday got an email from Alexis asking me to confirm I WASN'T coming....... Slight nervous breakdown and an email or two I'm sorted, but I think it would be best to check, just in case.

.xXMegaraXx.

13. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey Meg

Glad you got your sorted by the way...Colin text me but I was at work and ever so worried!!

It's great its all sorted tho :)

xKx

14. Megara

Megara New Member

I'll say.... Talk about nearly screaming the place down and eating twice my body weight in chocolate! I did neither though.
    I was calm, I sent an email saying to Alexis that I would be there and was just waiting for my info email..... and a 'thank you for the info email' email just to make sure.... No harm in over kill in certain situations.

.xXMegXx.

15. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Yeah of course....well I'm sure I would have resorted to chocolate haha

xKx

16. doowop

doowop New Member

that would be soo scary!! i got mine while away on holiday just getting everything together now soo im not super stressed the day before i head to London guess this is it jsut preparing etc and keeping in touch i demand we all stay in touch coz i love u guys we're like a Disney family!

Love ya'llmike xx

17. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

hehe using my terminology hey Mike :)

Only Joking hunni *hugs*

I've nearly got all my things sorted. Just need to copy my passport at uni!

xKx

18. doowop

doowop New Member

He he glad u noticed that!! :p dunno where my birth certificate is theyre not too expensive. i had a name change when i was a child coz my mum got married to another man etc... do u think i should look for a deed poll?? (change of name deed)
    mike

19. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

maybe you should find it just in case??

(dunno why I'm writing here when you're on MSN haha)

xKx

20. doowop

doowop New Member

i was just thinking that ah well everyone now knows all we talk about is the interview.. maybe ill change the subject on msn!!

mike