March F2F In London

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 3, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

just to push this one up the board... how is everyone now we need a mass conversation on msn sometime guys they fun.. confusing but super fun!

mikex

2. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Eeeek! 16 days to go! :eek:

I got my hair done today - dyed it back to brown to fit in with the natural disney look!. Am going shopping tommorrow to get a suit and then I have to start preparing what im going to say! :D

Its coming round sooo fast guys! Anyone scared yet? .....I am! but also very excited of course. ;)

3. Megara

Megara New Member

I don't think it's hit me how close it is yet. I'm very VERY excited, but not at all nervous yet..... Is this a good sign? I doubt it!

4. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Just remembered for the guys that are going down early before, you could try and get tickets for the afternoon show for the Lion King.
    They say that is good but usualy busy but could always give it a try?

5. doowop

doowop New Member

sounds like it could be fun.. :-\if anyone wants to go lemme know an ill look into it if you like?
    mike

6. Megara

Megara New Member

That is the people getting down early on sunday of course. No show on mondays at all.

7. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

doubt i could afford to go to a show! im skint just now!

8. doowop

doowop New Member

yeah second thought tells me that money is gonna be an issue!

mike

9. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

im glad im not the only one whos totally broke :) im struggling to find enough pennies to but things like food, let alone anything else lol. Ive got a job interview tomorrow though- so fingers crossed for that!

I cant believe the interviews in 2 weeks! im so unorganised and ive got so much uni work to do (so i best get off here in the middle of the day really.. its such a drstraciton!! :-\ )

hugs
    gem
    x

10. doowop

doowop New Member

I GOT MY BONUS TODAY!! YAY!! ALL GOIN TOWARDS DISNEY!!

11. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Hey guys, just thought Id put this link (although youve probably all read it already!)

http://www.thefairground.com/smf/index.php?topic=2834.0

You do realise this neurotic stressing waiting game awaits us in less than two weeks? And Ive a feeling we'll end up being worse than the canadian lot!!

Oh god- my stomaches doing the rollercoaster thing again! :-\

wibbly wibbly :p

Oh dear....

12. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Another little post (slightly unrelated but i had to say it)..

I GOT A JOB! WOOHOOOO!!

I start tomorrow in a local hotel in Coventry, so i might actually have some money soon- wooohooooooooooooooo ;D ;D ;D

*Little mini celebration dance*

13. doowop

doowop New Member

Well done chick!! im super nervous now im tryin to chill but its not even funny its the canadian board thats making me nervous because its a sign of whats to come!! scary stuff!

mike

14. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

I know...I wasn't nervous till I read their posts and now I feel terribly ill :(

I'm just trying to keep my mind occupied on other things, tho this isn't easy.

xKx

15. Holly

Holly New Member

Hey All,

Gemma well done on your job hun, thats really good news....save towards Disney eh...sure we will all want to do some sort of travelling while we are out there! :)

All this talk about getting nervous is making me nervous.... :-\

Someone change the subject... :)

HollyXX

16. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

At least when you're waiting for exam results, you've got a day that you can focus on. Now we probably have days/weeks of being in a semi-permanent state of paralysis waiting for news :p

It'll be fine though - just gotta keep busy and remember there are loads of others going through the same thing.

Did that sound convincing? :)

Andrew

17. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Not really hunni!! hehe...

I'm just lucky that I have so much uni worked that has been left due to me not being able to concentrate right now.

So I will be studying major hard. Problem is tho that I will be on easter break and so will not be as busy as I usually am!! Talk about nightmare and checking me phone every couple of seconds haha!!

Gem so cool on the Job hunni!!

xKx

18. doowop

doowop New Member

We should plan something to take our minds off it. Plus we will all be supporting each other during the wait.. our little family... kirsty our mummy.. u gotta look after us!!

But seriously the wait is such fun. Treat it like a game!!

19. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

I just hope we all find out at near enough the same time. Would definitely take something away if you found out either way while everyone else was still waiting on it.

That's it - no more thinking from me bout the waiting game - plenty of time to ahem..enjoy it later. 8)

20. doowop

doowop New Member

It'll definatly be nice to all find out the same day. At the same time scary as hell. we should vow to give a heads up via text when we get the call!!

mike