March UK interviewee's reunion

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by PrincessNat, Apr 12, 2006.

1. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Take That in 2 days!! *dances around to Could it be Magic*

Did you know they are showing the England game on huge screens before the concert! How cool is that!
    Kirsty did you know that?? ;D ;D

2. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

:p Nat....it's only like the millionth time you've told me hehe!!

Can't wait for tomorrow...this time tomorrow Take That should be coming on ahhhhh!!! Can't wait!!

So looking forward to hanging out with you again Nat and Jo ...YAY!!

xKx

3. Josephine

Josephine New Member

omg omg omg omg TAKE THAT were amazing!!!

Sung my little heart out, hehe

Brilliant concert, cant believe Lou Lou was there! Fireworks were brilliant too, didnt want it to stop!!

Thanks for brilliant day Nat and Kirsty, good to see you both ;D

Roll on Alton Towers, two wks today! ;D ;D

xx

4. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Thank you Jo too for a truely amazing day!!

I have to say...that show ROCKED!! It was so fantastic I wish I was still there!!

Just sorting my programmes out...it's all so exciting.

Great to hang out with everyone.

See you soon...Saturday Jo!! hehe

xKx

P.S. My sis is engaged bleh!

5. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hi girls!! Wow Take That were fab!!

Your sisters engaged Kirsty! hmmm I take it you are not thrilled!?

10 days to go until Alton Towers! whoo hoo!! Jo Kirsty Colin and Chris, is it just us 5 going now? Anyone else coming? I'll speak to you guys next week to arrange it all ;D

6. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Hey guys

Well Ive spoke to my mum and dad to check they dont mind if i dissappear off for a few days just before I leave and they dont so- YEY! I get to come to Alton Towers, woohooo ;D

Cant wait to see you all again!!

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

7. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Also as a little aside note here- i sent yummy jobs an email a minute ago as i had a quick question- and the instant response from Alexis' email says she is on maternity leave (bless!). So good luck to Jason who now has to deal with all the crazy applicants alone!!

8. Josephine

Josephine New Member

One week to till Alton Towers!! Really looking for to seeing everyone again!!
    xx

9. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Yay!!! Gemma I'm so pleased that you're coming with us to Alton Towers!!! ;D Are you gonna stay Monday and Tuesday night?

10. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Im coming with colin- I though it was just for the one night?? Am i being stupid? I thought its was 11th-12th? ::)

Anyone know?

11. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

heeey guys...

im coming to alton towers now woooooooooo ;D ;D ;D

gemma, as far as i know, we're ALL staying the 11-12th, but the ppl coming from further down south are travelling up the monday 10th and stayin in a travellodge on the monday night and meeting with colin on the tuesday morning

i think?!

12. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

hey jilly- wooohooo your coming to alton towers- yey! :)

Im glad someone knows whats going on lol- looks like ill see you on tuesday then :)

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

13. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

i could be wrong tho but im sure colin can clear it up for us!

so excited to see all u guys again

14. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

There is Me, Jo, Nat and Chris staying in the Travelodge on monday night and then the Alton Towers hotel the tuesday night.

Anyone is free to stay monday night just let us know so we can arrange to meet up

xKx

15. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

not bein rude don't take me the wrong way, But how come ur still on the boards jilly? are u applying again

16. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

im thinking about it yeh

and even if i dont re-apply, this is a thread about a march interviewee reunion, where else would i post about it? on the disney reject forum?

17. Megara

Megara New Member

I hope you mean the Disney just hasn't realised my potential yet forum. The Disney reject forum is for the ones who really shouldn't go, you really should go Jilly.

Pleased to hear you are still considering giving Disney a second chance at employing you.

18. JamesE

JamesE New Member

yeah go 4 it jilly they really dont know what they r missing!

Jx ;D

19. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

aw thanks u 2!!!

i WILL join u guys eventually! lol

20. doowop

doowop New Member

Yeah hunny just do it!! Nothing ventured nothing gained and all that!! Plus WHEN you get an interview you know what to expect!! :)