Mears Coupon

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by SteffieDavis, May 13, 2008.

1. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

It was mentioned we would get a discount on the mears shuttle between MCO and vistaway-- has anyone got the coupon? I'm leaving soon and am hoping for that discount...

2. Tink**

Tink** New Member

they dont send it to you personally, you have to get it off the link that is included in the email they sent out about the arrival change. above the link in the email for the company website, it says "Click here to print off your coupon". It was the email from Disney and not Yummy Jobs.
    If you don't have it, i can forward it to you. Just lemme know :)

3. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

hey
    anyone know if we can get the discount and prebook our shuttle online? I can't see a way to do it, but am curious if anyone else found a way. People that have already arrived, did you use the shuttle? Was it easy to find? how frequently do the shuttles leave, whenever someone needs to go? ugh i'm stressing about this! :S

4. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

You can prebook it at http://www.mearstransportation.com/ShuttleServices.htm

You don't have to prebook it though, I don't think it'll make a difference on how long it'll take for you guys to get to vista. It's very easy to find the shuttle ;) The shuttles leave frequently, it just waits a little to fill it up a little, but for you guys they probably gonna go straight away since there's usually many disney people arriving on the same time...

5. george544

george544 New Member

well we had to send our information to the arrival team even if they don't pick us up and they send you an email with instructions and a link to the coupon but if you need it i can email it to you of you wanna

6. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

I found the coupon-- i hadn't noticed the link before, oops! but I can't figure out how to get the discount and prebook online-- there is no way to enter the coupon code online. Oh well, I'll just bring the coupon to the desk when I get there and not prebook the shuttle. thanks for everyones help!

7. Cynth

Cynth New Member

I really must be daft but I serioulsy cant see where I get the mears coupon on the email. It say click here...and nothing.. no link! Where is it?

8. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

You don't have to prebook mears, so it's not any problem bringing the coupon with you ;)

9. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i just pre-booked it and didnt use the coupon.... i mean $5 thats like £2.50 not really much to save on there...