Medical Insurance and Disney Insurance

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by anastevens, May 26, 2012.

1. anastevens

anastevens New Member

Hey guys!

I go in a few weeks and i'm still looking for medical insurance! Does anyone know if I can take out my own insurance for the year and do the Disney insurance aswell? Cuz it sounds like the Disney insurance is really good for Doctors/prescription stuff and cheap if you choose the cheapest one. Ive found a good cheap policy that will cover me for the year and the extra month travelling so thought id just do that and have Disney insurance too?!

2. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

You can go for your own insurance for the year! I'm leaving in a few weeks too and I'm not going with the Disney insurance ! :p I know we wont have a lot of money there so I would rather pay everything before and don't have to think about it later! :D

3. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

I've posted a few times about it, Disney insurance is really great. And your private medical center behind Epcot is really great too. The basic plan is only about 6$ per week, so if the one you found is more than that, I would just take it for the first few months until you are eligible for Disney's insurance.