Merch People????

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyTracy, Nov 12, 2004.

1. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

It's harsh, i haven't heard a thing, but don't worry i'm sure we'll hear something soon. I have a feeling that they contact the F&B people first then Merch. ppl. Then i think they call you in the order that you leave but of course these are all just assumptions. I hope you hear soon!

2. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey guys!!

Don't fret, you may get woken up by a phoen call tommorow morning, Cause I did! lol.. ha ha, don't you worry your calls are comming soon! hopfully!! just wait :D

3. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hang in there guys!!! I know it's easier said than done, but just think, you haven't received that dreaded email yet either. No news is still good news. There appears to be no rhyme or reason for when the calls are coming in. You'd think they would have given Tracey a call first since she's leaving in December, but Chelsea and I were called sooner and we're not leaving until June. Jocelyn was called after and she's leaving earlier than us in March. Just keep in mind that it may take some time because Eric does have other things going on besides WDW. Cast-A-Way does hiring for so many other cruise lines. Keep faith. Sending pixie dust to all of you still waiting.

So, Trace... you never said... did they offer you a position in merch or f&b?

Good Luck Everyone,
    Sandra :)

4. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey good Post Evil Queen!! :D

I got offered in Food and beverage. Which is still awesome, even tho i asked for merch. But It's alright cause im going to have fun anyway!! :D.. I think working in any part of Disney will be awesome.