Merch shops - Epcot UK

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Marie, Dec 8, 2004.

1. charlie

charlie Guest

hey beth,

it may sound a ghost town, but if u do what we did and sneak about throught each others shops it is fine, and as i said most shops are interconnected so very easy to do, as because there is less of us too we were all mainly good friends...

they are a lot more cast members in foods, when u get there u will work in fish and chip hut or on greeting and seating for the restaurant, so many workers on there that u get minimum hours, so not much money. but then u can work your way throught to a server or bar tender and that is when u rake in the money... but have have exams too pass before u can do that...

good luck with whichever u go for, it is a great experience no matter were u work..

charlie.. xo

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey Charlie!
    You must miss disney a lot now you've got back. I think already im gonna hate leaving! Im looking fwd to working in Merch - hopefully everyone in my group will get on well too. How many people do merch at any one time?
    Marie :)

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah im dreading comin bk already, every year ive been to florida/disney ive more or less cried on the morning when we check out and pack everythin in2 the car, i get wel depressed haha!! mad i am!

xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww sara - at least this time when you arrive, you know you wont have to leave till a year later!
    Although a year later we're prob all be so attached to the place and the people it will be so hard to leave :mad:

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah ill go through the emotions 3 or more times though cos michelle goin, then u goin then me tut!! the things we do 4 disney, make ourselves emotional wrecks haha

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww i know i think Michelle going will be the worst cos we're still have another 3 months to go! and who knows how many more people we'll meet there who will leave... the goodbyes could start in September as people go home :-[
    Yep Disney sure teach us how to be strong!!

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i need 2 b strong otherwise ill b cryin almost every week as people leave haha. look @ me talkin bout people leaving 6 months before we even arrive, haha

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

lol! are we excited to be going to disney or what? I cant believe this time last wk - i didnt know i was accepted. In the past week since finding out i cant stop posting! lol! i think i went from a newbie to a full member in 6 days! And its still six months - goodness knows what i'll be like next yr... I'll be so gutted if this al falls thru and my visa gets rejected or something...

9. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Im glad you guys are thinking about when we have to leave too!!!

Im already hating the idea cos Ill know you guys have another three months left when i head home!!! Im so not gonna want to leave!!

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww marie dont worry theyll welcome u with open arms in2 the US now me,,,,,im not so sure  :p

yeah i cant wait!! was talkin 2 one of my best mates and was sayin wot i have planned and i have so many things happenin b4 june, so means the time will fly!

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww Sara you will get your visa no bother - i only worry cos i had one last yr - and sometimes you're meant to stay in the country for a few years b4 going again... But as far as i know my old visa didnt have any of that stuff. Disney have a copy of it so hopefully theyd have picked up on it - if there were any problems as they did with Lindseys. Hopefully US visa law wont change by may!
    Yep the next six months are gonna fly - its my last 6 mths at uni!!!

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww as u said im sure ull b fine marie ;) yummy wudve contacted u had their been any probs

im so excited, 6 months 7 days til i go and 6 months 2day 4 u :eek:

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

6 months 2 days!!! wow thats not long!!! we'll all be in florida in no time.. ;)

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Yay just got a reply back from the international office at the uni i was at last yr... They said there was no home residency requirement on the visa i got and wished me good luck for disney!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww yay marie thats great news :) said u didn't need to worry :)

xxx

16. merchie100

merchie100 New Member

Resemble England?!?! :mad: I am not english or from england and i work in UK Merch. Thats United Kingdom made up of scotland, Wales, england and northern ireland. The shops resemble things that are BRITISH!! Don't forget us scots and welshies!! :D

17. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

If youre gonna criticise Sellweger for forgetting Scotland and wales then dont go and miss out those from Northern Ireland yourself ;) Kinda ruins your whole point :)

Michelle xx

18. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Wow, that's a bit harsh :(

I didn't mean anything by it, i was just commenting on the English things as it made me chuckle when i was out there.