Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disneydave, Dec 24, 2004.

1. disneydave

disneydave New Member

Hi there,

Just a message to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from Disneyland Resort Paris!

Have fun and be good ;)

Happy Holidays!

David

2. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey there Bud!

How big is the palm tree that you decorated? :p

Anyways Happy Holidays to yourself and to everyone else.

Let me know how the New Years party goes..

Robyn

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

merry christmas guys!!! :-*Hope you all had a great day!

it snowed up here in Inverness so i'm very happy.wanted to have snow this year sen as there's no way i'll see any next year!!!

xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

merry xmas every1 eventhough its a few hours late ;) yeah it snowed down here in derby as well. well happy especially as u say cant c us havin a cold xmas next year :)

hope u all had fun, ate & drank loads like me, oops, was a bit drunk for 3 days but oh well its all in the name of xmas!

hope santa got u all wot u wanted

take care
    Sara xx

5. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

Happy Christmas (now boxing day)! We had snow as well - i live in Yeovil which is about 25  miles south of Bristol! We were in shock! It was forecast that we would get rain all day.

Food was great, and pressies was great, so hope it was all good for everone else!

Sarah :D

6. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Well now that Christmas is past i just have 5 days to get over my hangover in preparation for my next one on the 31st.

Didn't snow here in Vancouver...in fact the weather prediction was a 100% chance of rain. I hate the rain!!!!! It has been about 8 years since i last had a white christmas. Oh well what can you do :p

Hope you got everything on your wish lists

Take er easy guys

Ho ho ho

Robyn

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas! Ive been making the most of it cos next yr hopefully i'll be with u lot in Florida! Sure wont get any snow there thats for sure!

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

had a two day long HANGOVER...no comments! ;D

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha lindsey snap! i was drinkin from 23rd to 26th, still not recovered oh well it is xmas!!

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! i was hung over all Christmas day too! What r we like! i told my family id got a bug they fell for it - my mum even rescheduled Christmas dinner to the evening! They realised i had a hangover when i was miraculously better by the evening!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha marie! my parents knew cos i was out 23rd with them & all my family i was gona post a pic of meself proper drunk with me cousins but i wont :lol: then 24th i went out with some mates from work & cant remember a bloody thing, haha. then xmas day well is xmas day & boxing day thought i best still try get in the festive spirit! oopsy oh well only 2 days til i start again

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i was out on the thursday for a joint celebration for xmas and my best friend's birthday. think i told my mega rich boss' son how much i like him!!!aaahhh! tomorrow night shall be an interesting one...he's coming out with us! :eek:
    just goes to show how much the drinks were flowing... no wonder i felt so ill for the next few days!

xxx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww good luck with that lindsey! ive had enough of men to last me a lifetime over the past few months, one reason why i'm not goin out cos don't really need to see 2 or 3 certain men in my life at the minute!!

hope u have a good time, just think we'll be celebrating new years in orlando next year :) let us know how u get on ;)

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

it was actually ok. I didn't see him. spoke to him on the phone though and seemed ok.he was actually trying to get me to meet him, but we were on the other side of the city centre and it was raining so i didnt go. looks like i might still have a job to go to tomorrow! :D

xxx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha aww but was a good sign him wantin 2 meet u! my new year was a lot more complicated than i thought it was gona b but oh well, makes my life interestin!

16. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey guys!!!

I havent been on here since before Chrostmas so i hope you all had a great Xmas and New year!!!

Like you Sara - my Newe Year was spent at home with a few friends - much cheaper but still got very drunk!!! Was great night!!! Cant wait until next year when we'll all get to celebrate New Year together!!!

Michelle xx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww good stuff michelle i was actually just about 2 email u 2 say hope u hada good xmas etc hehe ;)

glad u had a good new year as well, yeah its gona b great next new year, hope ur prepared 4 it michelle ;) i cant blieve we go 2 work for disney this year its so mad!!

xxx

18. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I knw what you mean - the fact that its now this year seems crazy!!1

And as Yummy are back to work tomorrow Im sure we'll be receiving all our stuff through soon aswell!!!

Looking forward to next new year - we'll probably be working but i dont care - that'll be cool too!!

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know said that 2 me parents 2day that yummy r bk @ work so will get the info through how exciting hehe

xxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Everyone!
    sorry to be annoying and add on the chrimbo thread!
    Just wanted to say i hope u all had a great new years and christmas. New Years should be fun next yr with u lot at disney!
    I spent new year at webster hall KTU radio party in Manhattan. was pretty crazy thousands of baloons landed on us at midnight and i guess alcohol prevents me from remembering much else of that night! Remember pulling a few cute guys tho!
    Marie xxx