Mickey's Retreat

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by CherylLynn, Apr 18, 2008.

1. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

I think they were talking about ACTUAL beaches, not the Disney made ones Celephais, but I definitely agree with you! lol
    Let's do Disney! I can't wait for these next 16 days to pass!!!!!

2. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

OMG you're so lucky!! I'm excited for you lol ;D
    Yeah I kind of was talking about actual beaches :D but Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon sound cool ;D where are they anyway?

3. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

they are right in wdw!!

4. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

DisneyDreamer-
    I know, I know... I was just trying to be stupid... ;D

5. ~Disney_Princess~

haha i'm just looking at the wdw website and the water parks look soooo awesome!! wow i want to go there now!!! ;D

6. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

I know, ...
    Typhoon Lagoon has this lazy river.. and one time I was just floating around in it... and I fell asleep... it was sooo relaxing...
    some friends had to wake me up and get me outta there,...

7. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Haha, didn't the lifeguards do anything? I mean, you might have been unconscious for all they knew...

They've recently opened what looks like an awesome water park in sea world too!

8. ~Disney_Princess~

haha that's funny. castaway creek and gang plank falls look sooo cool. i love those big round inner tubes :D

9. MegD

MegD New Member

haha i jumped in the creek last summer for a guy that was sleeping.....couldnt even see his face it was down the hole in the middle of the tube....

i liked clearwater wayyyyy more than cocoa, but there was a fun beach trip to cocoa in june :)

10. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

Does Disney take everyone on a lot of roadtrips or is it a once in a while thing?
    I was hoping to take a group to Tampa or wherever they DevilRays play in July because the Toronto Blue Jays are going to be there around that time! I'm a huge baseball fan and will miss going to the games, so I thought that would be a fun outting!

11. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

Oh yeah... I once went to see the Devil Rays vs the Yankees.. (yanks suck ;D)
    but when you go, remember that the stadium is not in Tampa, it's in St. Petersburg.

I don't know if Disney arranges a whole lot of roadtrips... can't remember hearing about them... then again, I didn't really pay attention..

12. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I don't think they have trips like that, they have trips to the beach and such...

13. ~Disney_Princess~

and it's Disney that arranges the trips? do you sign up or something if you wanna go?

14. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

AHHH! grocery bingo?! what is this?!

15. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

it's like regular bingo, but you win.... groceries...

16. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I'm definitely interested in the trips too. How often are they? Are they free? Do you just sign up?

17. ~Disney_Princess~

can we make suggestions for the trips too?

18. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Regardless, I plan to do some road trips while I'm down there and I'm open to suggestions (and people who want to join me)!

19. ~Disney_Princess~

I think alot of people would be interested in joining you angeljenn ;D i know I would if I get to make it down there :)

does anyone know if you have to have a Florida license or a certain class of license to rent a car?

20. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

you can rent with any sort of license.. but you need a FL license in order to own a car