Mickey's Retreat

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by CherylLynn, Apr 18, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I think that CM's get a discount on a gym membership or something at the resorts. Don't know about the pools but you could always play dumb if you weren't allowed in them and got caught haha.

2. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Do we get into the water parks for free, or is it just discounted admission?

And does anyone know if CMs get discounts on annual passes?

3. MegD

MegD New Member

We were told last year we weren't allowed in the pools...I don't think it'd be that easy to get caught though. Unless it's superpacked (and you're at like the Yacht And Beach Club, they have a really nice poo, Stormalongbayl) no one will say anything to you.
    Only waterpark guards get in free to the waterparks, but i think other cms get 50% off (after 2pm).

4. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I've never heard that the discount is after a certain time before... But we do get 50% off! Sometimes you'll get free tickets for the waterparks too, like around christmas time or if you support some charity through Disney.

5. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

But there's pools at the housing complex/Mickey's Retreat right? So if I don't want to pay, but don't want to break the rules, there's a place for me to swim?

And, what about lap swimming? Are all the pools stupid circles, or is there a rectangular one I can do laps in?

6. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

The ones at Mickey's Retreat is a square one, but there might be a lot of kids in it...

7. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Does MR have certain hours that it's open?

8. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Yup, I don't remember what the hours are, but they're not open late...

9. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

awwww so no midnight swims then i guess lol

10. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

but arnt the pools at the coomons and vista opened late?

11. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Yeah, I think they were open until 1am...

12. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

You can do laps in one of the pools at Vista...it's definitely long enough...there's just no lines on the bottom of the pool.