Mm mm Good! Disney Fooooood!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 4, 2009.

1. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I'm just sittin' at school dreaming of Dole Whips and burgers from Pecos Bill's Cafe :)

I looove the food at WDW! Oh so good!

Ok so... fave Dis food/restuarant/best food at a restaurant!!!

lol I have a feeling this might make me hungry!! haha

So far... like I said... Dole Whips and a burger from Pecos sticks out for me. Also the sushi at the California Grill is to die for!!! And ya just can't go wrong with Ohana!!!

2. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Definitely Ohana's. That place rocks!

I also thoroughly enjoy the corn bread at Whispering Canyon and I really like the array of soups they have at Boma's at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

But hey, you can't really go wrong with food at WDW...

For fast food, burgers at any place with a topping bar, such as Cosmic Ray's is the best! Then you can load with mushrooms and fried onions and pickles!!! Yumm!!!

And of course there's Cinnabuns from the main street bakery, and the toll house ice cream sandwiches! not the one's from the ODF carts, but when they actually scoop ice cream between to large delicious chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!

I'm eating lunch right now and this is still making me hungry... lol, my tuna sandwich seems very lame in comparison...

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

mmmmm - toll house cookie sandwiches from ODF (although last time i was there they didn't have them anymore :()
    mickey premiums :)

my fave restaurant has to be mama melroses in MGM (sorry, Hollywood Studios :p) - their chicken parmigan is DELISH!!!
    just want to be there now...
    xx

4. princess_shayna

OMG the Cinnabuns from the main street Bakery! soooooo yummers! And they're like as big as my head!!! lol!

I have never been to Mama Melrose's but I hear great things! I've always wanted to go!!

5. Fettes girl

Fettes girl New Member

Totally adore Boma, OMG i went there so many times!

The Hoop-de-doo review is awesome too, all-you-can-eat - and drink - i made good use of that for sangria!!

God there's so many good places...and i know it's cheesy, and it's not technically a restaurant, but free coke at Club Cool is always good, despite the sticky floor. And free chocolates at Giradelli (sp?) and their sundaes...

I could go on forever!

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Yes!!!!!!!!! Club cool is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a free drink, anytime you're thirsty or really hot! Plus they've got wicked music there all the time!

7. I love Ohana's especially their cucumber bread for starters.

For fast food, I like Columbia Harbour House. They have real chips!!!

8. princess_shayna

All you can eat AND drink?!?! Man I have to go there this time!!!

I love frozen Cafe Mochas from Ghiradelli! They are to die for good! Even better than frapps at Starbucks!!!

9. Karritada

Karritada New Member

I love O'Hana's its so so good! I also really like the salmon at the california grill, its pretty amazing. As for fast food one of my favourite things is the taco's from the place opposite pirates of the carribean. really really yummy and filling! this thread makes me wanna go to disney for lots of little treats xxx

10. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

It's true Lefou! There's so many good things to eat!

Concerning Dole Whips though, I must admit they are better at Disneyland. You get a little umbrella with a maraschino cherry with it, plus you can bring them in and watch the Enchanted Tiki room!

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i haven't been to that many disney restaurants, but i can't complain about any of the ones i've been to! they've all been really nice.
    but if we can talk about non-disney restaurants, then golden corral, ponderosa, outback, sizzler etc are all ace!

12. princess_shayna

Ponderosa is always key! lol

Gotta love Margaritaville at Universal's Citywalk too!!! Loves the Jimmy Buffet and they have a volcano and you sing along to Margaritaville with people on stilts who make you balloon hats! Soooo fun! And I mean... they have the best margs eva!!!

13. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

If you're gonna throw in restaurants outside of Disney, you gotta include the Wendy's right by Vista. I mean they should win an award for the best service ever!!! lol

14. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I'd have to say that frozen bananas are one of my favourite treats. And I don't think I have ever had a Dole Whip. But that will change is soon as I get there. Restaurant wise I love the Prime Time Cafe. Not as much for the food, but the service is amazing!

15. ginabella

ginabella New Member

golden corral and ponderosa will always get my vote.
    and Ruby Tuesdays! heaven! *num num num*

16. princess_shayna

Dole Whips will change your life!!! lol! ;D

17. Karritada

Karritada New Member

ah ruby tuesdays is awesome i love it! i think i could go along every day and have something different off the menu and still love it! the very first time we went to WDW they had a character breakfast in the Hollywood and Vine that was amazing, had mickey minnie donald goofy etc. it was really really good but then they stopped running it (i think they replaced it with characters for real toddlers etc or mayb just completely scrapped it. was so so good tho) i have had a dole whip and it was good but not my favourite...i love mickey ice creams yum yum

18. princess_shayna

Oh the Vista Wendy's... so many great memories!!! And the Chev attached to it - simply for the Ben and Jerry's icecream!!!

19. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Ice cream in general is great!
    Still love the dole whips though. Pineapple soft serve with pineapple juice... I ♥ pineapple!

20. princess_shayna

the spicy cheesy pretzels in tomorrowland are also ace!

I think everything tastes better there lol!!