Mm mm Good! Disney Fooooood!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 4, 2009.

1. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I think it's on the outs pretty soon if not already, but i'm not positive I could be totally wrong!

2. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yeah, last I read the new restaurant by Cat Cora, Kouzzina I think it's called, is set to open this fall :( But you never know, the opening could get pushed back for whatever reason!

3. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yeah, unfort I just read on the Disney Parks twitter that the grand opening of Kouzzina is on Sept 17 unfort - BUT - I bet it's just as good and has gotta be worth a try! :)

4. princess_shayna

I think it'd be just as good or even better!

5. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I'd bet my boots it'll be better!

6. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

Hey, im guna butt in on this thread and just say that i LOVE figero fries in the Pinocchio Villiage Haus (i think thts wot it says i cant read it properly) lol Man they are some good fries :D Would kill for them plus a hot dog right about now

7. man the village haus is amazing. Love their food. Columbia Harbour House is amazing too. They sell real chips!!!!

8. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

unfortunatly i cant remember much about the foods :( bee about 5 years since i was there. all i can really remember about the food when i was there is ponderosa's and mickey mouse ice cream sandwich's :)

9. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

ponderosa is the shizz man ;D omg best breakfast ever

10. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

mmmm Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwiches!

I loved the Toll House Cookie ice cream sandwiches that they used to sell... alas, they're gone now... :'( Though the ice cream cookie sandwiches at the Main Street Bakery are worthy substitutes!

11. I used to prefer the ones at Sleepy Hollow but they changed the cookies so they aren't as nice :(

12. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Sleepy Hollow does some nice little goodies still though! That place gets overlooked a lot unfort - just as well - makes for shorter line-ups :D

13. my roommate worked there ... I used to be able to get so much stuff for free or discounted when they shouldn't be discounted.

14. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Mmm.... funnel cakes...

15. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

16. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

haha Matt I was just about to post that! :D

In any case, here are the pre-opening menus for Kouzzina for those interested: http://wdwmagic.com/Dining/Kouzzina/Menus.htm

Though since they are pre-opening menus, they may change by the opening.

nom nom nom

17. princess_shayna

mmm looks yummers!

And Matt... I LOVE FUNNEL CAKES TOO!! MMMM!

18. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

In my dream kitchen of the future, I will have a deep fryer solely to make funnel cakes. Oh sweet deliciousness!

I will also have a freezer full of every flavour of Starbucks and Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

And my own Starbucks corner at which a barista will always be stationed.

Now... I just have to rob a bank to make that happen! :D

19. princess_shayna

Can I live with you and we can combine money, and have a dude making us sushi all the time too?!?!?

20. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

um, DUH!

And each morning is kicked off with a lovely Mimosa! (hey... it's 5 o'clock somewhere!)