Mm mm Good! Disney Fooooood!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 4, 2009.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I can't wait to try all these food places in the parks. We never really did any of them, I just remember eating sandwiches in the ride queues!!

2. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Funnel Cake!!
    YUM

I made some at home the other day, all i needed was florida heat and i coulda been in liberty square. ;D

3. Cicada

Cicada New Member

You made a funnel cake at home!! :eek: How? I must learn, they are amazing!

4. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

I'd almost forgotten about funnel cake... I want one now!

5. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I can't wait to try all this amazing food! I've spotted pictures around of the kitchen sink ice cream?? That looks rather fantacular!

6. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Oh my god I remember seeing a picture of that! That looks amazingly tasty! Yummmmm :p

7. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

I always like going to Epcot for food... the teriyaki chicken at the quick service place in Japan is delicious ;D Also, Rainforest Cafe and House of Blues and Raglan Road in Downtown Disney.

lol Golden Corral is a wolf in sheep's clothing. For those who don't know about it, you can literally get any kind of food you want but you end up eating wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. But it's so good. I live about 20 mins from one, but we only go like once every two months because it's just way too much food haha Breakfast there is awesome too, much better than Ponderosa's. And very reasonably priced ;)

Right next to Golden Corral is Bahama Breeze, which is another my family and I really enjoy. It's Caribbean food, very very good. Other old-faithfuls have been mentioned mostly... Outback, Logan's, TGI Friday's, Cracker Barrel, etc.

On the 192 there's this little place called Kabuki that is to die for if you like Asian food. It's a benihana-style place, so you're at a big table with a grill in the middle and everything is cooked right in front of you. Of the sit-downs in the Japan pavillion is like that but Kabuki is much cheaper for the same type of thing.

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

the kitchen sink is immense, we did one between the 4 of us and then my brother dared me to suck the goo up through a straw...i must have been full to turn that down!

9. *minnie**mouse*

I've just googled a picture of it. I accept this challenge!! Wheres my spoon......

10. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Where's my shovel?

[​IMG]

11. *minnie**mouse*

haha.

heigh-ho, heigh-ho....

12. Cicada

Cicada New Member

The kitchen sink looks a mix between disgusting because there is way to much and absoluetly amazing! I love how many cherries there are on it.

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

when they bring it to you they flash the lights on and off, and you get a CM, a rather bored/grumpy/i've done this 50 times in the last day in our case, saying "you've seen it on the menu..."

14. Cicada

Cicada New Member

lol that would get annoying

15. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Holy crap I've honestly never heard of that thing... I found a vid of them making one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUwKDqoClW0 and at the moment I'm a bit grossed out but that could be because I just ate dinner so am pretty stuffed... lol but I can see if I was hungry it would be a fun thing to buy and split with a couple of friends lol Girls - that would be like heaven in a bowl when you have an especially bad "one of those days" that come every 4 weeks or so ;)

16. Cicada

Cicada New Member

you mean split between like 10 people. It would also be good on those days when boys are stupid. (no offence guys, but it happens)

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

WHAT?!?!? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SEXISM! BOYS ARE NEVER STUPID.

well not me anyway ;)

18. BeautifulBelle

That looks MAD! A whole can of cream?!?! I can feel the pounds piling on just looking at it!!!

19. BeautifulBelle

Look, a vid on how they make it and what goes in it! Not too sure about the peanut butter or the pineapple bits!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ubKS-wHsME&feature=related
    Might I just say how awesome that link looks in my writing ::)

That kitchen sink is pathetic anyways, bring on the BATH TUB!!! ;D

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i bet she managed about 10 mouthfulls of it! i want one of them so much right now!