Mm mm Good! Disney Fooooood!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 4, 2009.

1. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Well if I was to manage any more than 10 spoonfuls, I would have to starve myself for a couple of days! :-X

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

LMAO, i would have one and feel really bad, but i feel really bad after i eat anything, which is shocking but doesnt reflect in my size! wish it did, need to lose weight for the summer! woohoo, then i could probably have all of the kitchen sink.

3. BeautifulBelle

I'm thinking that the kitchen sink is a whole weeks worth of calories! :-\

Ahh who cares?! :p

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I care, i want to look fit for the summer, haha. in a while year i have lost a stone i think, not really what i was going for, lmao.

Obviously we'd need to share the kitchen sink with people, where do you get them anyway?

5. BeautifulBelle

Beaches & Cream

I don't mind, I would eat half of it and then not eat for the rest of the day! Would fill me up anyways! :D

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, awesome, must get one. Not eat for a week or do a mega intense work out!

7. BeautifulBelle

Yeah definitely, yum yum yummm :p

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

two words: man up. :)

9. BeautifulBelle

I do not want to "man up"! Not many people could eat more than 10 large spoonfuls of the kitchen sink! Phwoar... fill me right up!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, the challenge for you matt is for us to sit and watch youo eat a whole kitchen sink to yourself, lets see how you feel after it, haha.

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm thinking that i might actually get fat this year...it's never happened before, but if it's going to happen any time, it'll be now!

and i do like the sound of that challenge! if i don't eat all day and leave it until lunch/mid-afternoon i think it's a possibility!

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, well i wont be trying, i do want to gain weight, i want to lose it allllllllll!

And thats gonna take patience for me to lose weight to reach my goal weight, so i better cut out the chocolate and mochas!

13. BeautifulBelle

I'm sure you'll look fine for the summer leom!

14. Cicada

Cicada New Member

ok, I change my answer to those days we have those 'special' guests

15. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

It's not that hard with American food lol

Nah I liked your answer from before. Ice cream tastes better when you're mad at a stupid boy. Granted, not all boys are stupid. Just the straight ones ;) hehe kiddingggg... maybe.

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

but i eat a LOT here and don't put on weight, so i can't see it'll affect it that much

17. BeautifulBelle

yeah but eating alot of british food is probably alot different from eating alot of american food...

18. Cicada

Cicada New Member

BAHAHAHA!! So true!

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm currently quite bad with my eating. I can have a small breakfast and be full till Dinner.

While in Disney for the year, i plan to eat a lot more. Have a breakfast when i wake up, go for a morning run before having something else to eat. Have a proper lunch, dinner and just snack every opportunity. I'll start with small portions so my body can get used to the excessive good and build up portion sizes over time.

If i can put on near a stone in the year then i'll be happy.

20. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Oh god I'm going to be doing the same in reverse- how depressing! LOL

Where is Beaches and Cream?? I mean which park?