Mm mm Good! Disney Fooooood!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 4, 2009.

1. maye

maye New Member

I'm afraid of WDW's food!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it so much but I don't want to gain weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's too easy for me :'(

2. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

dole whip!!!!!!!!

yummm

all time fav.

in disneyland. the astro blaster cafe (i believe its the name... its the pizza court by space mountain)
    has THE best pasta i have ever had. HANDS DOWN.
    tis simply love

3. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

On that note, I watched From Justin to Kelly recently... it wasn't horrible, but a good reason why it's not usually a good idea for singer's to go the acting route... lol

Also on the subject of food... who here like a good ol' turkey leg?

4. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I like them... but they're so unattractive to eat!!! lol!

5. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Turkey legs are the shizz..the burgers at cosmic rays are amazing, sat with a nice view of the castle :) I love the catfish at garden grill, sci fi diner is so cool, food is average. The smores at 50s prime time OMG lol

6. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I love fish and chips at the harbour restuarant in WDW by Haunted Mansion

7. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Yeah don't they have chicken n fish baskets and some nice chowders?

8. ginabella

ginabella New Member

i really badly want a mickey premium bar!! they're just that bit better than magnums.

Bring on june!!

9. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

ahhh I cannot wait! I really can't!
    I can almost taste the burger and fries now!!

10. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Turkey legs are gross!

And I love cosmic rays, and the harbour place....
    and definitely mama melroses :) italian :) - def need to eat at world showcase there THIS time!!!
    mmmmmm

ooh - I want a mickey premium too :) I think it's the shape that makes them so nice (especiallly the choclate bit between the ears! lol)
    I miss the tollhouse cookies they used to have. they were gooooood!

my favourite bit about snacks tho? the way tax is already included - and nice round numbers so easy to get the exact change :)
    as a Brit, it confuses me not having tax included, especially as I have yet to get my head round the tax rate there!
    xx

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I forget about the tax not being added all the time, haha. What is the tax rate in america?

I have never tried a turkey leg and i dont think i want to, they look massive, greasy, messy and yucky. eek!

I do however want to go back to the Maccaroni Grill, love it!

12. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I LOVED those Tollhouse cookies!!!

and I wish Canada still had a beaver tails place :( those things are way too too good!!

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive never tried Tollhouse cookies, that makes me really want some tescos own cookies.

14. Cicada

Cicada New Member

definetly!

I have never eaten at any of the sit down restaurants at World Showcase and I am going to change that very quickly!

The harbour restaurant by haunted mansion has the best hummus sandwhiches!

15. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

mmm the ice cream from france is lovely too :D

16. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Does anyone know if they do different ice creams in each country in world showcase?!

17. princess_shayna

hmm I dont think so although i'm not sure. I know Italy has to die for gelato... but I dont think every country has icecream

18. ginabella

ginabella New Member

ooooo that screws up my 'i want to eat ice cream round the world plan' - maybe i should pitch the idea to disney!

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, i would love to drink around the world but ill need to wait until im 21 :(, only 3 years to go, haha.

20. princess_shayna

awee eating icecream around the whole would be so great I say you do it! Pitch it! I'll back ya up! lol!

Drinking around the world will be so fun too! I wasn't 21 when I was there for my ICP so I can't wait to go back for CRP and get to do it!