Montreal!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Soda106, Feb 12, 2006.

1. John

John New Member

2. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

Bahahaha. Oh family guy.
    I love the Disney Stock slide.

3. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Lol that was a classic episode... too bad they don't have the part about Stewie being found by security and being forced to perform in It's A Small World!

4. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

haha thats a wicked ep... hey john what kind of camera are you using to take your pics?

5. John

John New Member

Haha its quite a few years old, but i love it.... it's a Canon Powershot A70... Its great because its fairly small, simple, fast shooting, and takes video. I'm planning on getting a new one when i head down though....

6. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

really what are you thinking about... I have my sites set on the Canon Eos Digital Rebel... do you have a computer your bringing with you? i know when i was in disney for 5 days i snapped up almost 500 pictures and thats alot of memory cards to buy if you dont have a way to download the pics...

7. John

John New Member

Haha i know exactly what you mean.... When I travel i have like 8 memory cards so i dont have to keep downloading them :eek: ;D

Thats a pretty popular camera - i know a couple of people who have it. However, thats not really what im looking for... I need something this is mobile and will fit in my pocket... I have another Canon like that (but not as good) and I dont like it because its too big. :-\

I will be getting a laptop this week.. because I will definatly need a pc down there.

There are some cameras like that that have the same MP but better optical - for possibly a cheaper price. It all depends wheter you are a person who likes to stop, focus, and then shoot. (which I am not) :D

Hope that helps a bit :)

8. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

Hello
    I am glad everything went well for everyone! Good Luck!

I'm glad I got that suit, not so glad I had to keep running down to add change to the parking meter in my nice little black shoes. :-\

I think it went well, I guess i'll just have to wait and see
    ;D

9. John

John New Member

Ohhh Hey! Now i know who you were - the tall red head who had to go plug the parking meter. :D You looked great in that suit! ;D lol

Sorry I didnt get a chance to say hi. :)

10. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah sorry I was trying to figure out who you where when we were there in the morning but I couldn't place you. Where were you sitting in the room first thing in the morning (when we were talking about the Olympics and such).

11. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Question please......Alittle OFF topi although still to do with interviews......

Did you all get THANK YOU emails?? I mean from Jeff and LeeAnn?? Just curious because I JUST did today and I was curious if EVERYONE gets them???

THANKS

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yup it looks like we all got one, Soda started a topic earlier today which tipped me off to me having one (I hadn't checked yet lol)

13. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

Hey! Thanks (about the suit, lol)

I was sitting, near the lockers at a small table against the wall, I dont think I heard anything about the Olympics. I can't remember. And then they moved me into the other room, since I am for the summer program. I'm still in university at the moment.

So I will only be there for three months, but depending on when you guys all get there I guess I might still see you all. ;D

I didn't say hi either, it's hard to be sure if you are looking at the right person when all you have in your mind is this small little picture on a message board :-\

14. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

Oh ya!

I got that thank you thing too. I'm guessing it was everyone. ;)

15. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah true enough, the rest of us were in the middle, and I can't say I remember you (but I think I know where you said you were sitting) you must hvae got there after we started filling out forms or something maybe, I dunno there was one girl who really had everyone new walking into the room talking about where they were from and the Olympics.

16. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

Oh ya! I think I remember her now. I was sort of in front of that table with a girl from Toronto. Then as I said I moved to the other room, and then I waited until 3:45 :p I was the lastttttttttt college program interview..... and I went alone since there was no one left. hee hee

17. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Oh wow that woulda been quite nasty... I had 12:15 so I was gone quick lol.

18. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

Ya, I was starting to freak out a bit, because they were running late, I only ended up leaving at around 4:10 and I had to go pick up my mom, half way across town at her office, then we had to drive all the way back across town to catch a train. We were supposed to get to the train 45mins, before it left at 6:15, we got there RIGHT at 5:30 on the nose, we were freaking out. :eek: Stressful day I had....but now I'm back here at home, relaxed, and waiting. Thats probably worse.... lol

19. Jorden

Jorden New Member

yeah lol but at least your relaxed not stressed (according to your post anyway lol)

20. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

yes well relaxed, yet nervous....because I'm not being kept busy anymore.