Montreal!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Soda106, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Thats so awesome Jessyca! I really hope you get a job down there, you sound so neat! :D

Mickey is 5'2 yeah, and there are a BUNCH that are about 5''
    But I'm 5'6.......perfect Princess Height (but not the right size waist line hehe) but I don't know what costumed characters are that tall.

2. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

You sound great as well, hopefully I will get a job, and then maybe we'll see each other when I get down there! That would be fun! I'll have a friend before I even leave home. ;D

I think most of us will all have friends before we leave, or coming down soon after us, everyone on this board does seem so nice! Although I guess that is a qualification... hee hee

3. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

I to have started the art of collecting pins!! I JUST got back from WDW and got a really cool lanyard and got some COOL pins!! I did manage to get a CAST PIN and was EXTREMELY THANKFUL to get it!! THANK YOU SCOTT from ENGLAND!!!
    I got my EXPEDITION EVEREST when I got off the ride and would NOT trade that one now for ANYTHING unless it was a BETTER EVEREST pin!! :-[

Never been to any other park but WDW and sadly it has only been twice and in the last 10 years but I think those numbers are going to go UP!!!

If you are taller why not try the BEAST costume!!It ROCKS and it is WELL made!! I think it was one of my FAVOURITES this time!!