More questions!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Vanyaloth, Aug 28, 2011.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Wow, I'll remember not to climb the fences. I'm really scared about putting even a toe out of line when I'm down there LOL.

But the curfew doesn't mean you can't be out past 1am you just can't be in another apartment right?

2. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

there are smart ways around everything just dont be dumb lol yaaaa dont climb fences

3. jaimeking

jaimeking New Member

Having your sign in privileges taken away is a blessing. You should be thanking me for that.

4. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

ohhhh jaime i smlove you <3

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

It just means you can't be in another apartment complex...if you're in the Commons, then you can go to someone else's apartment in the Commons at whatever time you want, just not someone who lives, say, in Patterson.

6. cielo

cielo New Member

Helloo!!

Im planning on going as a CRP, I was wondering if any of you know if I can be a character look alike, instead of working at the pavilion?!! I would really like to be a character!!

Thank u!!

7. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

Hi cielo!

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to be a character-look-alike through CRP. You could be a Character Performer through the Academic Exchange Program or the Cultural Exchange Program, although I'm pretty sure they are costumed characters like Mickey, Minnie etc. To be a character look alike you'd have to audition through Disney. You can find audition times and locations at this website: http://disneyauditions.com/
    The CRP has roles such as Attractions, Food and Beverage, and Merchandise, depending on your country.

I hope that answers your question, and good luck!