Moving to Florida

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hey guys!
    Just wanted to make it official somewhere and let you all know I will be moving to Florida end of april. To all of those who knew about my interview, I got the job at the Sheraton and will be starting May 1st ( sooo soon! ). Nothing is settled yet, but I'm sure everything will work out fine. So I will be living in sunny Ft Lauderdale for the next 18 months at least. I will make sure to visit you guys more than you want me to LOL

Julia

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well done chick im so happy for you!

xxxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i told you didnt i julia! wow its all good! haha ull b visitin us and u wont get rid of us in Ft Lauderdale lol

well done hun

xxx

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Thanks guys!!! :-* It hasn't really sunk in yet! It is soo soon and I have no apt., no visa, no flight so far LOL It will be an adventure!

Julia

5. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Congrats Julia!

6. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

That's fantastic Julia! Well done! That's really cool! ;D
    Charlotte x

7. feeona

feeona New Member

Hiya are you doing an internship? Who will you be living with? Do you have family there? And well done by the way! Im sure you will have a wicked time girl.

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Feeona- I have already done the Disney program. Afterwards I did a vocational training for hospitality in Munich and now I was just looking to get overseas again. I'm doing an 18 months internship with a hotel there and it's based on rooms division. I don't have family there and I am not sure who I will be living with, since I have just found out yesterday I got the job, so nothing is really sorted out yet. It's a great job for my career though and chances are good they will hire me permanently after the internship.

Thanks for all the support. I will see all of you soon :)

Julia

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

WOW what a dream come true! ;D congrats julia ;D ;D

hope all goes well for you! ;D

10. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Whole big bunches of congratulations :D

11. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

wow julia, thats greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D you definitely gotta come and visit us!! :D
    greetz
    ~sina

12. emma

emma New Member

thats amazing!!!! CONGRATS!!!

13. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Any of you want to change their mind and live in Ft Lauderdale instead? LOL I am getting insane with the apt. search! It's kinda weird to look for an apt. when you are still on another continent!....

Julia

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Julia! Congratulations! Im so happy for you. Good luck with the apt search... See u in Florida :)
    Marie xxx