Murphy's law

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by robynchic, Mar 29, 2005.

1. robynchic

robynchic New Member

So...I thought this might be the best place to explain this...
    I got my letter in the mail yesterday saying I am OFFICALLY accepted to the Walt Disney World College Program ( ;D ;D) for summer 2005. Great news, right?
    I had to go to a presentation an hour away from my during my spring break to have an interview. Makes sense...
    The same day that I receive my letter, an e-mail is sent out to all of the students at the school..."DISNEY WORLD IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL!"
    So I could have gone to a presentation at my school, instead of taking time out of my spring break to drive on a major highway during rush hour...
    MURPHY'S LAW SUCKS!

Now that that rant is done...has anyone ever had ANY kind of irony like this?

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey Robyn.
    hmm well i had a similar (kinda)experience, I applied to WDW and thought i would have to travel for interviews(london) there,but just before i bought ticket there where Flyers(in UNI) everwhere saying "Disney ICP,"so i caught it just in time...lucky! ;)
    hope ur spring break wasnt too bad?
    did u have a good easter?

Oh well at least ur all sorted before other students at ur school? ;D

what do u study,

3. emma

emma New Member

yeah my boyfriend keeps getting those emails form his uni!!! in liverpool....funnily enough now ive been accepted for the year program hes considering the ICP