Music <3 (what cha listening to)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CazzieAnwyn, Jan 12, 2011.

1. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

I'm in a finding out what people are listening to mood

At this very second I am listening to : Train - Hey soul sister

Which wasn't actually what I was after the song that goes "Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, flo sister" XD Because I was in that sort of mood. BUT this new one I found is just love <3

What of yourselves? What is waltzing into your head and making you just, Ahhh, relax and be like I love this song (mini groove)

2. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

you wated lady marmalade?

im listening to creep, radiohead and whatever comes on next on my ipod which is on shuffle which means it could be anything frmo carmina burana, to eminem, to cheryl cole to alice cooper :)

3. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

I was in the mood for the marmalade lady xD

Its lifehouse today =]

Oooo I like radiohead, not listened to them in ages. I saw disturbed like 2 weeks before christmas, was awesome <3

4. Missish

Missish New Member

After seeing Tangled last night, I've been listening to the soundtrack today (imagine my joy when I found that it was on Spotify!).

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I've been listening to a lot of Starlight Express recently (I try to listen to a new musical every couple of weeks so I get to like new ones) so that's on loop in my car, and Dreamgirls ever since that girl sang Listen in Glee.

I can't wait to get the Tangled soundtrack. I need to learn that song she sings lol.

6. mushu

mushu New Member

There's nothing like listening to Disney soundtracks or musicals on the journey to work.

I'm currently on the cast album from We Will Rock You .... which has to be one of my all time favourites!

7. Rin

Rin New Member

I love the classic Disney songs in other languages, so right now I'm listening to 'Strangers Like Me' in Swedish and Danish :) Though the Norwegian version is also very nice!

@DisneyGibbs: I've actually memorized her morning song and sing it at work when I would rather be at WDW (which is basically all the time) :D