Need help with the DS-160?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by disneydj, Mar 12, 2010.

1. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

Do we include part time employment on this form - if so - where?
    This is mega tough - i could cry!

2. catfish278

catfish278 Member

haha no worries... I think it might be a case of blagging the way through the form. They didnt even ask me about employment when I got my visa in 2008, they just asked me what I was doing at uni and when I was coming back from america. So... yeah, I think I put my current job in the previous jobs bit and the fact I was a student in the current bit. It's a really stupid form!!

I think the form would implode if I told them the complete truth, that I have 2 part time jobs at the moment and I also work for the university.... and I'm a student. :p So I kept it simple!!

3. Holla

Holla New Member

Help ... me
    ..what the hell is the SEVIS ID?? ... I am so confused :((

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Your sevis number is on the DS2019... it's in the yummy documentation showing you where it is!

5. Holla

Holla New Member

mhh and what is the DS2019. I havent got this kind of formular.
    I thought its just for the J-Visum... isnĀ“t it?? ...

6. scarlettheart

scarlettheart New Member

Hey, did you receive your disney pack? the form should be in there xx

7. Holla

Holla New Member

Yes i got it.. but iam not an ICP .. iam work there for the culture representative programm...
    thats the problem... I only could choose student/exchance Visa (F,J,M,Q) in the DS-160 because i need the Q-VISA for 1 year.. but i havent an SEVIS Number like the ICP...... and the DS-160 doesnt works without the number. I dont know what i have to put down there.. :(
    I thought we have the same conditions thats the reason I ask here.