New Disney Trivia Chain!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ellen101, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

correct!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

2. robynchic

robynchic New Member

What ride was first shown at the Worlds Fair?

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

was it the carousel of progress?

:)

4. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

What is the carousel of progress actually like? It has been closed everytime I have been there!

5. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Its like an animatronic show that shows the life of one man growing up in different centuaries. Its has this really catchy song in it 'There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shinning at the end of everyday!' and is airconditioned. You sit and rotate through different scenes, hense its a carosel.

Anyway I think this might be the right answer otherwise it might be its a small world

6. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

no it is carousel of progress I'm sure! it's one of my fave rides! they tried to close it a few years ago but they kept it because of a public outcry!

7. robynchic

robynchic New Member

It's not carousel of progress.

Hint: I'm getting lazy...just look for it on the Disney World website

8. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

it's a small world??

9. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

I looked this up... apparently there were 4 rides which were shown for the first time: Magic Skyway, Progressland, It's a Small World, and Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.  It doesnt say which came first, they were all shown on the same day.

So gisimo1554 was surely right...no?

Good question btw..  :p

10. robynchic

robynchic New Member

I was looking for Stu's answer

11. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

i think i posted my reply at the same time as u stu...it must seem really random now lol x

12. robynchic

robynchic New Member

If you want to get REALLY technical, Stu posted his about 3 minutes before you :p

13. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Okay,
    What is STOLport?
    What does it stand for?
    and Where is (was?) it???

:D

14. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Ok so this is what I found out (courtesy of google!)

Former private aircraft landing area on World Drive (located to the right just past the Magic Kingdom Toll Plaza). STOL stands for "Short Take Off & Landing

Charlotte x

15. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

16. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK been off the net for a few days and now I'm very confused. Was I right or not?

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah I know its not my turn guys..........

but what the hell.

what master animator used to work for disney and worked on fox and the hound.?

name one of his animated movies?

(trust me thers loads)

18. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Ok well little point in me attempting to answer this as seems to be a free for all on questions and still waiting to find out if the last one was right but here goes

Frank Thomas
    The rescuers

19. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Sarah I think you were right- but there seems to be a bit of confusion with it all! So if you got Tinkerbells question right it's back to you which is a bit of a roundabout way- but you're back being questionmaster again ;D I have no idea what the answers to that qn are! ???
    Charlotte x

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

dont sweat it Tiggercharlotte... ;)..its your trun./..its beeen four daays scince anyone answered i couldnt tak it no longer ! ;) ;) :p

its ur turn...i just thought id poop a question in................
    answer was Don Bluth..............

Secret of nimh...could of been one answer....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D