New Disney Trivia Chain!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ellen101, Sep 13, 2004.

1. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Ok really confused and fed up with this as it seems to be that certain people don't want me to come up with questions therefore I am giving up.

oh and by the way your question had more than one answer as Frank Thomas was one of Disney's master animators and worked on Fox & hound as the supervisor

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

oooh gismo someone certain,has a temper dont think its very suitable do you?
    my gosh its only questions ::)

ooh forgive me dear gismo for there was more than one answer oh how i hide in shame....
    well dear gismo if u wanna be factual ....Frank thomas died in 2004 and he was A disney animator .what other films did he animate

The Three Caballeros a fav of mine,his work was great,yet didnt i say "used to work for disney"hhmmm.....

3. dairyqueen

dairyqueen New Member

hello people.
    well I dont think you have the right attitude for Disney (Gismo 1554 that is)

4. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK quite frankly I think everyone now is just over reacting. I was just trying to point out that there was more than one answer that;s all. And by the way I've already worked for disney so how about we stop with the insults! I wasn't being bitchy and yet this is the attitude I seem to be getting back

Incase anyone didn't read the question that was posed and therefore I'm not sure why you are getting your knickers in a twist tinkerbell! If I haven't got the disney attitude then what exactly does that mean about your attitude???

Clearly people took my post completely the wrong way. I was just trying to point out that twice now I have answered questions correctly and both times I have been pushed out by Tinkerbell. Forgive me if I think that fairness should be used on these boards. Obviously that isn't something we should have on a Disney site

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Gismo,pushed out i was merely asking a question,,I agree wth the fact that i should of waited and been patient.I apoligise to Tigger charlotte for interupting and asking a question before her.
    iw ill re-evalute past posts and see how unfairly i have treated you...

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i really think you should re read the posts,I hope i havnt butted in,if i have it was un intentional.
    I have read the posts and i only joined in way after everyone else (think i started in the late teen pages)

I am not going to react to ur post but I will listen to your opinion on my bad behaviour.

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

[​IMG]

shall we just tsop posting ridiclous things and let someone sak a trivia question ;D

8. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

OK well moving on I'm going to give it a shoot at a question,

What town is "Main Street USA" loosely based on?

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Chicago Illinois

10. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Marceline, Missouri

11. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Correct robynchic, Marceline, Missouri

12. robynchic

robynchic New Member

...my turn AGAIN...

Um...how about a little morbidity...

How many cast members have died in WALT DISNEY WORLD's (not Disneyland) 34 years?

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I have looked every where and can't find much I have found one story, and one myth. I would guess there is more. Although I did come across alot of interesting things looking for an answer. :)

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hmm 8 ??? i know one cast member got ran over by a parade float.

(hey just read about a poor female giraffe at wdw who died after getting struck by lightening(I know has nothing to do with answer just thought id pop it in))

15. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

I heard of a girl who died on Body Wars in EPCOT. Anyone else though, i have no idea

16. robynchic

robynchic New Member

The girl that died on Body Wars was 4, so she couldn't have been a cast member.

The person that got hit by a float is right. February 11 2004. His name was Javier Cruz (and he was a friend of mine).
    But there's one more cast member. It's listed on Snopes. hint about that: it's under a false urban legend...

17. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

The park custodian killed by the Skyway?

Sorry about the little girl answer, i read the question wrong (dork!) i thought it was how many guests had died.

18. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Yup, that's the other one.

Recap:
    Hit by float 2004
    Fall off skyway 1999

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

realised this post was knocked off first page and thought wow the question must be hard, but alas no question has been asked ::)....come on robynchic whats the question gonna be???

20. Mexican Princess

Mexican Princess New Member

hello everyone!!
    im new in this disney trivia thing but it looks like fun !!!! :D

im also waiting for the new question.. i believe BC BELLE has the word..

Robyn
    " but I could tell you some really gross stuff about Splash Mountain (never, EVER put any part of your body in that water...)"

whats that really gross stuff about??.. cuz everytime ive been on SM i get completely wet !!! ::) may i know??