New Graduate/'ICP-Academic' Program

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by tinydancinggirl, Dec 20, 2006.

1. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Congratulations..You'll love it..It really is the happiest place on earth..You can't go wrong really..

2. mark

mark Guest

Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!
    I've just got off the phone to Kristen (at yummy) and i've been offered a job!!!!!!!!
    Leaving July 15th ;D ;D ;D

Nina + Dylan, any word yet?

3. Nina

Nina New Member

Well Done!
    Thats so weird I just got a mail from Alexis saying thery're trying to get the results to us by the end of the week ???

4. Emi

Emi New Member

Wow Kristen sure does work late doesn't she? :eek:

5. Nina

Nina New Member

What role did ya get Mark?

6. mark

mark Guest

Nina, i hope you find out soon, i would imagine that since their giving the results by phone it may just take time but hang in there :) We've waited 6 weeks already just another few days to go.

7. louise

louise New Member

Well done mark. I won't see you there until october.
    That's weird that you got a phone call cause I got an email.

8. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Can't believe u guys found out so soon! I've been waiting 4 weeks! Going mad!

Claire x

9. mark

mark Guest

Louise - thank you and Tell me about it! i've been checking my emails all day since you guys found out last night, then i just got a phone call out of the blue.

It could be because you've already worked there, so they know you and can just let you know like that. Or it could be because you went to the face to face interviews last week and i havent spoke to them in 6 weeks so they might want to make sure i was still interested. I dont know and i'm not too worried about it either way :D

Claire - my interview was almost 6 weeks ago now and i was starting to go a bit crazy checking my email every 5 minutes.

10. Nina

Nina New Member

Yea but Im about to go over the edge with crazyness!
    I had QSFB last out of all the options I'd ticked but I'd take anything so wouldnt mind if I got it!!
    Did Kristen have much to say or just that ya got the job?!

11. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

I got a voicemail while I was at work. Jason didn't tell me any answers coz it was a voicemail but said he would send an email Ain't got the email yet but my mother called and said Jason had called her and said I got it, and that i was quite remarkable. (unless my mum misheard that bit)I'll just wait for confirmation from Jason. I'll call tomorrow.

12. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear New Member

Just created a group on facebook if you wanna join all those that have been accepted, its called "Disney Academic Program - July 15th"

13. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

I'll join. I just got offered hospitality. My first choie so I'm ecstatic.

14. mark

mark Guest

No, we were only on the phone for a minute she just basically said we are happy to offer you the job. Then she just said that she would send me an email next thursday with all the details on that i need to know.

Well done Dylan!

15. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

Well done too to you Mark and everyone else who is going. Nina is in a similar situation to me, her mom took the call like mine, I only found out for sure coz I emailed Alexis and she contacted Jason. I'm sure we'll all be in tomorrow.

16. mark

mark Guest

Nice one!!! :D
    Well done Nina ;D

17. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

Mark, do you have a facebook profile? If so join the group that Nick created and mentioned a few posts above.

18. louise

louise New Member

Well done everyone. I'm glad everyone got good news. I can't believe you are all gonna be there for a few months before me though.

19. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

At least you'll have a few months left when we're depressed about coming back to the UK. ;)

20. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

well done to those who got accepted!!!

not on the same program but I will be there at the same time so see u guys there ;D