New Member Groups and Post-count Star Levels

Discussion in 'Technical Questions, Comments and Suggestions' started by vistaway, Sep 13, 2004.

1. vistaway

vistaway New Member

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that there are new member groups and post-counts required to achieve each rank, as follows:

Newbie 0-49 posts
    Earning My Ears 50-99 posts
    Full Member 100-499 posts
    Sr. Member 500-999 posts
    Partner in Excellence 1000 posts+

If anyone has ideas for appropriate names other than 'full' and 'Sr' member, please let me know!

Of course, I can carry your post count over from the old forums if you let me know.

Andy

2. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

again me, i was just wondering if you ve got my e mail asking for my counts...
    and other than full and senior......well we re gonna have to think about it i guess

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I wanted to know if you got mine too.....well done by the way...looks fab!!! ;D

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey,

Congrats on the new boards - they look great! ;D I liked 'Disney God' on the old boards so maybe that could still be used instead of snr member? Not sure about full member though!! ???

Just want to make sure you got my email about updating my old details too!!

Thanks, Michelle

5. Andy

Andy New Member

me too, i miss my posts! i got a nice little number up!

6. vistaway

vistaway New Member

I have updated all the accounts that I have received e-mail for so far...but I didn't get the e-mail from a few of you...are you sending to admin@wdwip.com?

I am thinking of bringing back Disney God, but perhaps as the top level - 2500 posts or more maybe?

Andy

7. Andy

Andy New Member

whats happening with the old board??? can we not look at it any more???

8. vistaway

vistaway New Member

Welll....

All the posts are still there, but the tables that build the board indexes (that show the topic headings, etc) are broken...

If you are looking for a post or topic, try using the Search feature...you should be able to find it okay. You don't need to be logged-in to do this.

Andy

9. Andy

Andy New Member

Being more specific do you know where i can find a picture of the uk pavilion uniform?????

10. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Sr. Member could be like "Mouse Fanatic"
    Full member could be uhh..hmm..."I Talk To Much" :p