nightmare before xmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

[​IMG]

this movie is great.Everything about it is so brilliant,i love tim burtons art ,anyone read his books?/

3. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

I love that film! Tim Burtons stuff is very cool, in a kind of dark and eeirie way! Edward Scissorhands has to be one of the coolest movies ever, its so funny! I also love the Danny Elfman scores in Burton films, a must in anyone's soundtrack collection!

4. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I cant wait for Tim Burtons Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to come out (think it might be June) with Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka its going to be wicked. I LOVE JOHNNY, I LOVE JOHNNY, I LOVE JOHNNY!!!

Jess x

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i can't wait for charlie and the chocolate factory either! the trailer looks great!!

I think every christmas the haunted mansion at disneyland is themed to a nightmare before christmas are there have been rumers that it may happen this year to the disney world version (must most years there are rumers for it to happen!)

:)

6. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Charlie and the chocolate factory looks good, but corpse bride looks even better!

7. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

Believe it ro not, I have seen this flim for the first time last October.
    Here in Mexico it was not that commmercial.
    But hey it is way cool, specially when they send
    horrible presents to all the kids.
    And they kidnap Santa , and the 3 little nasty kids.
    It is so cool.
    I am thinking on buying it.

See ya
    Robb ;D

8. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Hmmm.. that would suprise me since The Nightmare Before Christmas was a Warner bros. production, which as far as I know has nothing to do with Disney (tell me if I'm wrong)..

I can't wait for Charlie & the Chocolate Factory either! Mr Depp is gorgeous! He has to be the most chisled man in Hollywood! Though I am a fan of the old classic with Gene Wilder as Mr Wonker - that was creepy enough, so don't know how Tim will top it! I used to get really scared when Verruca Salt (what a name!) went down the egg shoot into the fiery furnace (.."she was a bad egg") how horrible! And Charlie living in that shed with five other members of his family!! Four of which shared the same bed for twenty years! Gross!

9. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Well, we sold it in the disney store and had merchandise, so I assume it was disney.

10. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i just checked and it is with the nightmare before christmas! not sure why tho cos i didn't think it was disney either.

you can see jack in these pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Ah, Stu, thats so cool! How could I ever doubt you?! My apologies! I really should have done my research first, in which case I would have found out that The Nightmare Before Christmas is distributed by Buena Vista International, hence the Disney connection.
    The haunted mansion does look cool, I wonder if it changes inside as well as out?