Non Smoking rooms

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Diana

Diana New Member

I just realized I had a program on my computer to shrink pictures!! I hope it still turns out ok... here is my old building (#15)... looking at the picture, my apt was the top left... #1531... aw how i miss it.... anyway hope this helps!

Diana (hi shannon!)

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw wow thanks! it looks so nice doesnt it!

post more if you can! Im really nosey!

xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww wow thanks for posting diana.

and thanks for that too shannon, thats interesting.

haha marie, yeah can u imagine we'd b like we have this and that oh my god :eek:

lol linz, ur nosey u nutcase!

xxx

4. Diana

Diana New Member

Lindsey.... what kind of pictures do you want to see??

5. Diana

Diana New Member

here's a shot of the pool...

6. Diana

Diana New Member

the boutique in canada....

the trading post in canada....

7. Diana

Diana New Member

The LeCellier sign...

the walkway and gardens leading up to Le Cellier...

8. Diana

Diana New Member

here's the merch cart outside...

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Dee - thankyou so much ur the greatest!

Aw the commons is so cute and that pool and lake and palm trees!!!! i wanna go now!!!!

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Ps - feel free to ignore this i dont want u to put yourself out but if u have a min could u post pics of inside the apts and of UK pavilllion
    only if u have them to hand...

Thanks

xxx

11. Diana

Diana New Member

Marie... let me check... I don't have all my pictures on my computer but I'll check... I think I have some of the UK... let me check and i'll post them if i do

Dee

12. Diana

Diana New Member

here's the uk.... the winnie isn't always there... that's from the flower and garden festival in april... but winnie is my fav so i had to add hiim...

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww thanks so much dee, thats really good of u postin the pics.

i know marie i wana go now as well!!

xxx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara like there was any point u didnt wanna go!

Dee thankyou - it looks so cute! thats really nice of you to put the photos up for us. Ive never been so it gives me an idea of what it looks like!
    thanks so much!

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

it looks so nice doesnt it! looks like it'll be nice to live there! feel free to correct me if im way off...but i wasnt expecting it to be really nice accomodation! it looks georgeous!

sorry i wasnt on to answer earlier dee! thats great! thank you so much! Ive saved them!

xx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i agree Lindsey it looks like a holiday resort! Not what i was expecting as Craig had told me Vista wAy was kindof ok. he said in the living room there was like 5 tvs on top of each other and only the little one on the top worked. im sure whatever its like given some of the student flats ive had it will be lovely! And i said b4 id live in a tent if it meant working at disney!

xxx

17. Diana

Diana New Member

They are a lot nicer than I imagined aswell. It really depends on how the roomies are before you. My first set of roomies weren't really the cleanest. I scrubbed the place during my first week. I waited a few days... didn't want to see too rude. I don't have any pics online of inside. I'll look and see if there are any that I can scan.

Diana

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Diana,
    I guess its luck of the draw who you get roomed with. What were ur roommates like? And what countries were ur apt mates from?
    Sorry - so many questions!
    xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha every question i think of i wait a few mins and you've asked it...great...im so lazy amn't i!

xx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! makes me look like the nosy one! Theres so much i wanna know tho even tho a lot of stuff i wont know till i get there!

xxx