November 1 start date

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by nladams, Apr 15, 2011.

1. nladams

nladams New Member

Just got the call!! I start November 1st F&B Canada Pavillion....anyone else??? EXCITED!!!! ;D

2. katie217

katie217 New Member

congrats!!
    im so glad to hear people will be starting to get dates!

3. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

Nynke I'm with you! f&b nov 1 woot woot!

4. nladams

nladams New Member

So pumped Stef!! It's going to be the longest 6 months ever!!

5. Mikey_M

Mikey_M New Member

hey guys im from scotland but will be arrivin same day! jus found out there can't wait!! ;D

6. Sammy

Sammy Member

hey everyone. i got the email today! Will be starting the same day in food and bev! am soooo excited!! xxx

7. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

Hooray! Sammy are you UK or Canada?

8. Sammy

Sammy Member

I'm UK. how about you? xxx

9. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

canada! bahhhh can't wait, anyone have a fastforward button we can push to make november 1st get here quicker???!

10. nladams

nladams New Member

Mikey and Sammy that's awesome that your starting on the 1st can't wait to meet you guys!! xo This is going to be the longest 6 months EVER!!!

11. Sammy

Sammy Member

I know im well excited!! although I dont think anything can beat 6 months on the waiting list. atleast we know were on our way!!! :D xxxx

12. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

ya we canadians got spoiled with only 1 month on the wait list-- even that felt like foreverrrr!! Sammy and Mikey, do you guys have fb? feel free to add me http://www.facebook.com/steffie.davis :)

13. Sammy

Sammy Member

yeah i do! thanks il just add you now!! xxx

14. nladams

nladams New Member

Feel free to add me too!! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501321282

im trying to keep as little Disney talk on my wall at the moment though since my boss is a friend on FB and he doesn't know im leaving yet LOL don't want to get fired! but msg me anytime!

15. Sammy

Sammy Member

lol cool will add you too! same here in a way, i havent told my managers n that yet but it is kinda on my page so im sure they will find out sooner or later lol!! xxx

16. brad

brad New Member

I start november 1st as well! Yay for working on land again!

17. nladams

nladams New Member

Congrats CanadianTyler!! Can't wait for Nov.1st!! So do you work for DCL now?

18. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

So happy you have the same start date, ty! :) I love when predictions come true!

19. brad

brad New Member

doing my third contract with DCL, making a final lap with epcot before going back for a career on the ships! ;)

20. nladams

nladams New Member

That's so exciting!! Feel free to add me on FB too... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501321282