Off Kilter rules!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. LO, Mar 26, 2005.

1. A. LO

A. LO New Member

does anyone know what i'm talking about? hahaha!
    the 5 guys in kilts that play wicked music in the canadian pavillion!
    who else loves them as much as i do!!?? come on! i know you're out there!

2. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

those guys rock!!!
    You get the albums they sell?

3. A. LO

A. LO New Member

halifaxboy! yes!!! we rule! hahaha!
    yeah my mom just got me their live tracks cd! it's soo good! it's like i'm right there watching them!

4. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

woo hoo! we seem to be the only 2 who like off kilter enough to say so on here!!!

5. A. LO

A. LO New Member

wow! i thought this topic would be a bit more popular....guess not! haha

6. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

When I was there, Off Kilter rocked!!!! I would love to be at work and get paid to listen to them.... how cool would that be?

Erynn

7. A. LO

A. LO New Member

omg! that's totally why i want this job! hahaha. just so i can try and get a tan and listen to off kilter all day long! oh and check out the guys! haha

8. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Love them! Kept popping outside to the podium when I worked at the Rose and Crown just to hear them. The one guy ate in our resturant as well and I got to show him to his table - God how sad am I to remember this?

The one was really cute - blue eyes + shaved head. Going back to see them in May

9. emma

emma New Member

the fake beatles rock too! lol

10. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

yes! the british invasion rock! now that's music!! it will be cool to meet them I've been watchin the for years!

11. emma

emma New Member

ringo star is my cousin! not the fake one there but the "real" one in uk
    well like second cousin but hey cool rite/

12. charlie

charlie Guest

OFF KILTER SO DOES RULE!!!! those guys were brillant.... the only good thing about working on the UK merch cart was getting to listen to them!!! as i am sure the rest of the UK pavillion would agree!!!!

The British Invasion are brillant as well, the guys are so cool..... they are very friendly when we were there they used to play in a little karoke bar down the 192 (not as the british invasion tho, just as themselves cant rember their group name) we used to go watch them and support them there too, but i think they stopped doing those gigs now... then we would badly attempt to sing karoke...

Stormin... if you are reading this will you please start singing your fav. little song for me... hee hee....

so anyways yes i agree they both are brillant....

charlie..xo

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw that is cool em!

haha - claim to fame!

xxx

14. A. LO

A. LO New Member

yes! we're growing in numbers now! both bands are awsome!
    emma- that's so awsome that you're related to ringo star! WOW!!!!

15. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

emma that is uber cool that your related to ringo 'best drummer in the world eva' starr!

16. emma

emma New Member

yeah ive never met him...but i guess i cud meet him easire than maybe sum of u! mwah ha ha ha...no im not aresd lol!