Oh my god!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Dec 7, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah u best do dan!! oh i dont have ur number, ill send u a message with mine ;)
    i know iv fulfilled ur dream of posting on here! Ull b starting ur own topic on here later on ;)

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

that is very true kerry

*goes 2 pinch herself*

ouch so yeah its true ;D

3. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Ok cool. Oh, i'm hoping my dream comes true :D

4. frazdog

frazdog New Member

am only joking
    enjoy your day and dont drink to much x

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe i know ur, but its all good fun ;) u celebrate hearing about your face to face interview as well

dan i know ur dream will come true, no two ways about it!

xxx

6. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Congratulations Sara that's brilliant news!!! ;D

You must be high as a kite right now x Do as Frazdog says and go have a drink and celebrate!

Yay!

Maybe will see you there next Sept - Dec ??? God i hope so!!!!

7. Andy

Andy New Member

Wooo WOOooo go Sara!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic!!!!!!

this makes me want to be able to make one of these posts myself!!!!

Well done sara!!!

8. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Sara!!!!!!!

How cool is this!!!!! Looks like we're gonna be spending some quality time in disney together!!!

Im heading out March 15th for food and bev - -am planning your throw-in already!!!!

Fingers crossed for everyone else!!!

Michellexx

9. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

wow, thats awesome, girl!! ;D
    see ya @ MCO !!!!
    ~sina

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wow sina you arrive the same day as me :) thats cool.

i know michelle argh we gona celebrate my 21st 2getha

thanks andy, i know shame ur not makin one of these posts :(

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Congratulations Sara and michelle!!!!! and Dan i am sure you will hear tomorrow - jason told me at like 5.30pm today that theyve only just started offering...

Sara you arrive a week after me! i get there on June 14th doing merch...
    Good luck to everyone whos being interviewed in february...
    hopefully see you all in florida!

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

its a shame we dont leave together marie, i put i could leave from 15th june cos uni exams go on til then, and knowin my luck mine will b 15th haha. but wow a whole year 2getha more or less thatll b cool

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww never mind i'll be settling as you arrive! i put 28th May as my earliest date. Im gonna miss my graduation but i'd rather be going to Disney!!! Plus ive worked for a graduation photo company since my first year (just every dec and june) and theyve said the following year when im back i can rent a gown and they will give me discount graduation pics.. I figure Disneys worth the small sacrifice the graduation would probably have been boring anyhow.

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww bless thats cool though i dont graduate to the final year as this is a gap year in my study so its all good.

my mates r already lining up holidays 2 come c me!! hehe.

yeah ul b settled in while i arrive and b well nervous!! michelle is comin 2 the airport 2 meet me iv convinced her its a good idea haha.

15. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Hey, well done Sara, Michelle, Marie and all the rest of you that have offers. I am oozing jealousy! Particularly you Sara- i remember how i felt when i passed my driving test, both together must be incredible!

Looks like the wait paid off! And for those of you stilll waiting- try to sleep tonight and not get too nervous/excited!

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks dan, it has paid off in the end.

im sure ull hear 2moro as well, bet itll b good news :) and hopefully we'll c u out there

xxxx

17. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

WELL DONE ALL! I need some good news now, so did you... (Sara, Marie, Dan and Michelle) all get interviewed in London on 12th Nov?? How come most of u are starting in June then and Michelle is starting in March? Sorry just curious, seems really early compared to everyone else, but hey Michelle its only 3 months away!! yey!

I'm 'Hoping' that as we were the next on the 15th to be interviewed MAYBE we will get calls tomorrow? please all cross ur fingers for me... I'm hoping and wishing and praying... ha I am officially going mad!!

???
    Gem x

18. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Congrats Sara!!!

Posted to you on a thread in the Applicants section, but hey why not repeat.... I'm arriving on the 21st of June, as well.

Sandra :)

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Cinderella!!!!
    I was interviewed in Glasgow i think it was thursday 19th. Poor Sara, Dan and Michelle have had to wait longer as they were interviewed in london the week b4..

For the one year program the dates can be over a 3 month period at our interviews it was March - June. I said 28th May was my earliest availability date cos i have to finish uni. If i didnt have uni i'd have said march!!!!

Hope you get the call soon, im sure you will!!!
    Marie :)

20. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Thanks Marie - well done once again.... I'm still waiting :-\