Oh my god!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Dec 7, 2004.

1. KerryBerry

KerryBerry New Member

hey guys,

Totally forgot there was a new forum for "the accepted participants"... was trying to figure out why there was hardly any convos goin on in the other forum..thought yous were all loosing it!

Congrats everyone who is through. I'm through also, workin in merchandise...leaving june 14th!! its sooooo cool!!cant believe it!!

will be leavin from belfast with others from northern ireland. I've been speaking to about 5 people from my uni, and they got through also, some leave the end of june and some are leavin with the september crowd...it's soo excitin!!!!aggggh

congrats once again

kerry berry xx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww wow what uni r u at kerry? maybe some of the people from your uni will b in my arrivals group :)

yeah i just saw your other post sandra, thats great an arrival buddy :)

its starting to sink in now!

xxx

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey guys!!

Yay kerry - congrats on getting in!!! I knew you would!!!

Gem - I guess Im going earlier as Im available earlier. Im not at uni or anything and we knew they were recruiting for March-June and I said i could go anytime, so i guess they put me in earlier!! Im already dreading having to leave in March 2006 when you guys will all have three months!!!!

Am so excited - none of this seems real yet!!

Michelle xx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

awww michelle i can already see March 2006 being really sad when you leave :-[

Kerry thats so cool other people from your uni are going. Jason told me he thinks im prob the first to ever go from my uni!

None of this has sunk in yet, tho i went to a travel agent today and got brochures on florida - ive been to miami and fort lauderdale b4 but never orlando and i wanted to see more pics of it to try and imagine that that will be my life for a year! im gonna live at disney world - so crazy!

Marie
    :)

5. DisneyMichelle

Its totally crazy isnt it!!

I dont think this is gonna start seeming real until after christmas when we receive the info from yummy and have to start getting the police check done and stuff!

Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i agree michelle

aww marie ft lauderdale is lovely isnt it? my cousin lives there already got open-ended invitation 2 go down if i get fed up of orlando haha.
    ive been 2 a lot of places in florida been to: key west, key largo, miami, ft lauderdale, palm beach, vero beach, cocoa beach, naples, sarasota, longboat key, clearwater, st petersburg, tampa & obviously orlando, plus a few smaller less known places along the way hehe :)

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Wow Sara - you wont joking when you said you knew Florida! all those places!
    yeah i loved ft lauderdale and miami - had a blast partying on south beach!

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Michelle - i think you are right once we get the stuff through the post we're know its real and we didnt dream the whole thing!!!
    I cant fill out my police check till the 9th Jan, when i get back into the country from my holiday. Just hope the packs waiting for me :)

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I'm sure it'll b there ready & waitin 4 u hun. i cant wait 2 get mine and start the ball rolling.

xxx

10. DisneyMichelle

Itll be there waiting for you Marie!! Jason said it would be about three weeks so thatll be just after Xmas!!

Cant wait to receive the disney pack with the luggage tags and everything!!!

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara and Michelle - yay that will be a nice thing to return home to on the morning of the 10th! I hope its there or after 17 hours travelling i will have to tiredly call Yummy!!! Like you Sara it will be great to get the stuff through - then we're know we're really going!

Michelle in the disney pack we get disney luggage labels? Really? how cute is that! awww i can just picture my suitcases with little mickey tags! And then me wearing my sticker at Orlando airport! what else do they send? Still cant believe im going - dont think i will till ive got the visa and am sitting on the aeroplane!
    Marie :)

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah marie same here thats when it will hit me, as soon as i arrive at the airport i think!!

i wont wana use the disney luggage tags can c meself wantin 2 keep them! haha

xxx

13. DisneyMichelle

I know what you mean sara - Ill wanna keep every little thing!

Am not sure what else we get in the pack. I know we get the luggage labels and the big Mickey stickers to wear when we get to the airport so the Disney people can see who we are!!!

Anyone else know whats in the package!?!

Marie - i know what you mean - until Ive got my Visa and I know the US authorities are gonna let me in the country (!!!) I wont believe Im really going!!

Michelle xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i wana know what else we get in the package to, too much excitement i tell u haha.

xxx

15. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

As you've probably read already - I'm in!! yey So i'll be seeing you all in June

Alexis never said anything about a disney pack, but she is ringing me next week to confirm details etc... God how exciting is this gonna be???

16. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey Cinderella - im sure you'll get a disney pack too, i wasnt told till the details were confirmed...
    :)

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah as marie said im sure u will as it has all info about your application, things u need 2 do b4 u leave etc!!

Congrats

xxx