Ok, Its sent!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Tinks, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Thats it, its gone I've sent my CV and letter to Yummy and its currently flying down a phone line somewhere!

All I have to do now is wait (we all know that is not the easiest part!! :( )

Kerry  ;D

2. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Good luck! I hope you get through to the telephone interviews x Enjoy this wait while you can, so far from my experience it the next part thats even worse, and god knows what the wait is like after the interview itself! :eek:

I'm sure you'll be fine :) Kepp us posted on how you get on x

3. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Good luck Tinks, hope you get through ;D

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey Kerry, Mucho hugs for the CV sending, be sure to let me know how you get on (I'm sure you will! :D)...

....now if only Charlotte gets round to sending hers.......:D

Ellen xxx

5. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Thanks everyone!

Just had an e-mail back from Jason saying I didn't actualy attach my CV! DOH!!! ??? ???

I never was very good at the computer thing, but Im sure it said attached! Oh well, try again!

Kerry

PS, Charlotte stop being so busy and get yours sent to!! :D

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

HaHa!! :D

7. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Ok, i really do think I've attached it this time! So its send (AGAIN!! :D)

8. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Hey Tinks,

Good luck with your application, I know you'll do just fine! Let us know when you hear something!

Beth :-*

9. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey Kerry!!

Congrats on sending your application - fingers crossed youll be hearing v soon!!

And I agree wiht you about Charlotte - get a move on girl!!!! ;) Stop being so busy and get that CV sent!!! ;D The sooner its sent the sooner youve taken your first step to a job at disney!!!!

Michelle xx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hey kerry

well done mate, im sure ull hear some good news soon. haha aww bout not attachin the cv ive done that b4, not attached files, easy mistake 2 make, main thing is they have it now, now its just the wait. waitin is the worst part!

Sar xx

11. Tinks

Tinks New Member

:) :) :) :) Thanks Everyone!! :) :) :) :)

Lovin' all the support! :D

12. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Well done Kerry! ;D That's really cool although lol about the attachment thing- sounds like something I'd do :-[. I really really have to get mine finished :-[ I have about 2 hours tomorrow when I have some work to do, but think I might have to write this instead!! :D
    Charlotte

13. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

lol x I wouldn't worry about forgetting to attach your CV :) It happens to all of us! Frazdog replied back to the email from Mindi about his telephone interview and forgot to include his phone number :D And my email from yummy jobs fell into my junk mail, which i didn't realise until i emailed Jason to see if they'd recived my CV ok (i'd not heard a thing!) DOH! I was so worried they'd think i was being pushy lol x x But they understand, from what i've known of them so far they seem really cool and so nice. I think from what has been posted on these boards everyone is really nice so i wouldn't worry too much x