OK ladies - favorite guys body part

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrEsT, Apr 19, 2005.

1. smiler

smiler New Member

it always has to be the skin- i have a wierd thing about skin- not just the face but the body- dont like it all hairy!!!
    just has to be a nice colour and soft n smooth... mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
    n then this is wierd also.....but the back................................................and chest... and eyes.. n smile...!!

ok im realising im actually strange!!! nevermind!

luv annika xx ;)

2. Mexican Princess

Mexican Princess New Member

OMG !!!

EYES !!!! mysterious, exotic and hypnotizing eyes!!
    a soft and sexy mouth.. a charming and smart but cute warm smile..
    Golden-tanned skin... soft silky hair.. big hands, big arms, built body, beautiful chest and back.. a belle derriere.. he must be in proportion..
    a lovely belly, nice legs.. ohh ears!! :D
    And of course.. the size DOES matters.... he MUST BE taller than me..
    (LOL)

I LOVE MEN !!!  :p

3. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

eyes, DARK hair...and then shoes(i KNOW it's not a body part..but if a guy has BAD shoes it's a total turnoff....) im weird i konw

4. Mexican Princess

Mexican Princess New Member

i TOTALLY agree with you Lizzie..
    a guy needs to be dressed up with cute clothes and a nice hairstyle.. and obviously, shoes..
    thats important..
    cuz thats reflects a lot about him..

5. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

doesnt matter if he's wreaing cute clothes..he's just gotta have good shoes...lol....honestly it's one of my biggest pet peeves if a guys has nasty shoes on...

6. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

lol @ lizzie, shoes? heheheeheh

7. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

So any guys out there fit what girls here are looking for? I think I’m out of luck. Best thing I have going is the eyes.

8. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

how has no one said Abdominals yet???......mmmmmm AB'S love a nice 6 pack. Good pecs are good too, you cant have one without the other, strong jaw, and eyes that are ocean blue or hazel....i could stare into them all day...oooo and shaggy hair surfer style all wavy. Thats what i idealy would love!!! but the big thing is personality they have to make me laugh my ass off
    Sheena

9. fuzzy

fuzzy New Member

Oh and dimples.... just a thing with me I think.... cute dimples when he smiles.... ;)

10. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

ya...no soo big on the abs....as long as their not 300 pounds and have godo shoes ahhaha! ohyah guys in flip flops are HOT! 8)

11. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

LOL ... yeah a 6 pack is def better than 6 rolls.... lol

anyways, I guess there is gonna be a hugggggggggggggggggggge competition between all of us.... am i right??? ::)

12. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey jim, these girls aren't half picky! I'm workin on the arms and same here apparently I have nice eyes.

Lizzie according to lots of people I have nice shoes and I have been told by a few girls you can tell what a guys like by what shoes he wears so you're not alone.

13. Anika

Anika New Member

@Jimbobdaga : Don´t worry...we girls have all mentioned the eyes first (or almost  ;D)! So don´t worry! We´re not so bad! ;)

14. E_Rich

E_Rich New Member

hey guys, it´s so easy to look good. all you need is a jump rope and healthy food.
    10 minutes of jumping compares to 60 minutes of running. plus: it includes a workout for your arms, chest, abs, back ...
    after 3 month you´ll look like a prizefighter.

if you do swimming twice a week for 30 minutes, you´ll do it in 1,5 months.

15. loops_li

loops_li New Member

You sound like a pro E_Rich! Do you look like a Prize Fighter then? ;)

I like a guy who has Nice arms, a 6 pack, but I do think a guy can have too much muscle! I also like nice thighs on a guy, I dn't like spindley legs!
    But honestly people, its personality that counts! lol

Lianne
    xxx

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hhmmm well i thought id post!! os this topic seems popular ;D ;D ;D

;).........hands....long fingers ( only because it means there artistic ;) ).........and eyes..beautiful eyes!!.. but if theres something quirky about someone,something different i think thats better!

;D ;D lol@spindley legs ;)

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

and differnt accents are always appealing!

18. E_Rich

E_Rich New Member

@ loops li: i´m not a pro, but that is the point. i´m just investing 1 hour and 50 minutes per week...that doesn´t sound pro.
    and it´s not about having huge muscles. ít´s all about being built out, healthy and happy ... and GIRLS! ;D

19. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

If you like that u r going to get in lovce with everyone in the commons heheheh evrybody will have a different accent...

And talking about the best part in a man's body it should be their arms and hands , and yes lizz you r right the shoes ! they say a lot of a person, if its clean, fashion, nice, etc....

But baby dnt worry you're perfect hehehehehehe

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe liz the shoes i so know what u mean mate!!!! and the flip flop thing ;) all good!

xxx