One magical thing..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by *minnie**mouse*, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Elliot_Stone

Elliot_Stone New Member

WooHoo for the Birthday Cake Castle, it looked good enough to eat, I think some people may have even tried, lol.

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Loads of people said they hated the cake castle! But that was the first time I ever saw it so I didn't know better lol...I LOVED that castle.

All they need to do now is transform the castle into a gingerbread castle one Christmas!

3. Elliot_Stone

Elliot_Stone New Member

No way DisneyGibbs, Shut the front door!!

It was our first vacation to Florida and the first time I saw the castle also, freaky but totally awesome, what day where you there maybe I bumped into you trying to get to the parade, lol, only kidding ca't remember the exact date. We'll always have our Birthday Cake Castle to 'Remember The Magic' ^_^

4. DisneyGibbs

Haha we went from 28th December 1996 to something like Jan 12th 1997... it was my brother and my Christmas present...we didn't know until Christmas Day! It was the most amazing time ever though...I'll always remember that holiday. So much for a once in a lifetime visit... been there, done that, going back!

Did you get the those little weird badges saying Guest of Honor and the year you first went? We've got a load floating around all over the place hehe.

5. VickiG

VickiG New Member

For some reason I really want to be the girl dressed as a Zebra in The Lion King Musical in Animal Kingdom - or the girl who is the bird that flys to Can You Feel The Love Tonight, even though I start to cry everytime the song starts in the show!!

Failing that would I want to be Belle in the Beauty & The Beast Show in MGM

xx

6. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

i'd love to stay at the disney hotel in dlrp in one of the cinderella suites with private views of the park from your room

7. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

that would be pretty kewl i think especislly f it wasa romantic trip! i really want to see wishes with my someone special!! as if no one else was in the park but us!

8. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I would want to sit on a bench on sunset boulevard and just do nothing at all... Sounds weird I know. But my mum used to play Glenn Miller and that sort of music when I was little, so hearing that whilst in Disney World makes me feel... AWSOME!!! lol I love the sunset boulevard loop  :p ::) ;D :D :) ;)

James

9. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Have a private tour of all the big rides, with the lights on. Especially the ToT, it's such a cool ride, I always wanted to see how it works.

(Oh and of course to stay in Cinderella's Castle!) ;)

10. aschauervroni

aschauervroni New Member

i only want to stay in disney theme parks all day long and feeling excited or like a child again with bright eyes...

11. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

talking about disney loops and audio does anybody know where i can get the audio clips??

12. DisneyGibbs

If you have the ability to download torrents... then sign up to www.mousebits.com

13. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Agreed.

14. DisneyGibbs

It's like... sooooooooooo the best. :D :eek: ;D ;) :p ::)

15. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

thank you! im gonna go on it right away!!! will keep you posted!!!!

16. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

I would want to meet Walt Disney and ride the Carousel of Progress with him....
    Greatest person on the greatest ride....Priceless...

Or get a picture with Mickey Mouse, my dad, my gramma, and myself.....

It's a toss up!

17. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Oh I have a picture with Walt walking over the land of MK before it was built, and you see the "ghost" castle behind him, where it stands today! I love that picture!

18. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I don't know if you guys have seen this video but it gives me goosebumps.
    I would love to stay here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEKe4EwCqi0

My grandfather that I never met looked like Walt Disney.
    He has a very soft spot in my heart.

19. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

It's too bad CM's not allowed to win any of those prices :-\ It's great that they're doing it though!

20. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

That's crazy about all that Walt Disney talk....
    I know ther are biographies and such out there but I wonder what he was really really like...With friends, family, cast members......
    A visionary like him would have been insane to meet...Not that we don't have them around now, but he's the original.....You can't beat that!
    I've seen that picture with Walt and the ghost castle as well....Incredible!