Only slightly starting to panic

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CazzieAnwyn, Dec 5, 2010.

1. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

I didn't do it much, but i regret it a bit. It is a great time for socialization and you make really great friends and leave with good memories.

2. Peever

Peever New Member

I had alot of fun being on the bevy while there. I partied hard mondays and usually once more during the week but I could never do it night after night like some people. But we sure did drink alot :p

3. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Ahaha i cant really imagine cast members drinking xD

4. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ahh i had a few drunken nights;

didnt i sam?

and peever to think of it? :) thanks for helping me with my bathroom :p

5. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Ahem.. no thanks for me? The one you chased after you while you decided it was a good idea to knock on peoples doors at 4am with it was -2 outside. Or getting you water and taking care of you every time you were drunk. :eek:

6. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Fun memories to be had then? xD Really hope I get accepted now XD You all sound mental :p but in a good way =D

7. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha, fiiine, thanks sam, but really all of those responsibilities come with being my room-mate for 10 months haha

and cazzie, yes, we are all mental! :)
    but in a very good way :p

8. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Yeah.. i really did deserve a medal after living with you, maybe i'll get one after are next contract. and you'll be legal too!! lol

We are all crazy, especially Michelle, but that just goes with out saying. :p
    It's just the way you gotta be. ;)

9. Peever

Peever New Member

Michelle was a nut bar.

And yes we are mental trust me ;D

10. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Well I hope to see all you nutters there then =D now that my panicking has seemed to been abolished pretty much completely. Hope you all had a fun christmas by the way =D

11. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Yess you too!!
    When do you go down again? It's soon, right?

12. kate003

kate003 New Member

i don't think mental even starts to describe what cast members are hahaha
    you'll have the time of your life :)

13. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I would highly recommend going to happy monday. if you want to drink, you can get black out, but it is honeslty how i met all my international friends, many who i am still friends with now.

basically you can make the program however you want to.. if you wanna drink drink, if you wanna go to games play your heart out. no matter what you do you are going to have a blast and meet amazing people!!

14. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Hehehe I think you'll look back on this post in the future and giggle :)

15. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I'm the opposite I can't imagine Cast Members not drinking ha ha ha

16. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

SOOOO TRUE!

17. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Always good to give your future self something to laugh about your past self ay xD